FAQ

ChessCube Password Problems?

<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:59 pm

ChessCube Password Problems?

Unfortunately we are experiencing some trouble with Yahoo as they seem to be blocking our emails. If you have a Yahoo account and want to reset your password, please create a Gmail account (https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount) and send us your new Gmail address from the email account you used to register with on ChessCube. We will change your email details manually, then you will be able to reset your password. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You may also reset your password here:
Reset your password here: http://www.chesscube.com/register/reset-password

Feel free to post any password issues in this thread. All content will be monitored by the Community and Moderators.

Thanks,
-Sean
<<

icephantom_93

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:52 pm

Re: ChessCube Password Problems?

The password of my first account(ichtus2008) isn't working. When I went to the site that's needed to change it, it keeps on saying that the username isn't on the system! I have over 10k cubits in that account, most of which I earned for several days of bonuses. I hope you can help me out here quickly.

Thanks and God bless!
<<

digu123

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:47 pm

i am not getting my old password of Sondig123
How can i get my password my email is of Gmail
<<

aceauxtero

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:40 pm

sean, i am from middle east arab region now, i cant buy cubits tru my mobile phone, it shows ' service unavailable'' i used to buy facebook cash from my mobile phone then why i cant used it on CC? please fix this problem for us here in the arab world
<<

krassochka

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:14 am

I just received a mail as a response to my inquiry re login problems, but I now see it was automatically generated four months ago, therefore cannot be in response to my question (today is March 1 2012 and the "response" is from Nov 2011).
Can I get in touch with a living person and explain?
If someone really does write back, could you please do so to my registered e-mail?
Krassimira (my login name)
<<

drlorentzo

Pawn

Post Thu May 23, 2013 5:21 pm

hello i am sorry for disturbing.. i can't play...help ..please admin(problem with banned cheating..but i did'n't do nothing...) thanks
<<

drcheck

King

Post Fri May 24, 2013 2:33 am

drlorentzo wrote:hello i am sorry for disturbing.. i can't play...help ..please admin(problem with banned cheating..but i did'n't do nothing...) thanks

you cheated.

we do not allow cheating.

your account was banned for cheating.

understand?
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:49 pm

ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07
<<

mintichess

Pawn

Post Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:43 pm

Hy,
I have a problem - I forgot the password of my account - Borischess. Now, when I asked for assistance at your support, he said that he had sent me a message containing a new password. But it didn't. I tried the "Forgot your password" option, to no avail. Please help me. Thanks in advance.
<<

teo0o

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 08, 2014 12:07 pm

Hey how can i log in an account that i dont know neither the password nor the email?username is routsiokalos...if you help i will he grateful :) :)
Next

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base