FAQ

Abusive users

<<

shivasregal

Pawn

Post Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:05 pm

Re: Abusive users

thats right, i keep reporting abuse and nothing ever happens!!!its so simple to look at the chat record of the player who abused and ban him , that will stop the abuse.we are here to play a game and not keep getting fu's and "your country is ^%&%$"
<<

savavodenicar

Pawn

Post Fri Aug 24, 2012 3:51 pm

Please, tell me why am I get out from Serbia room? I report mister brat_limun because he constantly swear and use very vulgar words, and we get out me from the room. That is unbelievable!!

I want to return me on my serbian room inmmidiatelly now!!!!

savavodenicar
<<

zobenica

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:16 pm

moderator **pilence*** moderator ** brankica ** izbacuju igrače bez razloga na osnovu svoje osobne mržnje prema pojedinim igračima . Oni zloupotrebljavaju svoj položaj moderatora
<<

bombardon

Pawn

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:05 am

Sean wrote:Support personnel and ChessCube Moderators will take a look at the chat or chat history and will, where necessary, warn or ban abusive users.

If you don’t want to read messages from the abusive user, you can select to ignore or block them.

Alternatively, if you wish to ignore all chat on ChessCube, you can turn off it by going into your settings, clicking on the "Community" tab, and choosing the "off" setting at "Disable chat".

You may also contact a Moderator to come to your game or the chat room, and to view the abuse. If the abuse is in a language other than English, or in another than one the Moderator understands, please provide an accurate translation.

Feel free to post any chat/abuse comments or suggestions in this thread. All content will be monitored by the Community and Moderators.

Thanks,
-Sean

i think its inapropiate,, i use the report abuse button in game window,yet alls i get is a automated message ,this user ricardo1 abuses evryone he loses to,and i think most users who see this are welcome to apply ther own input,i have also saved screenshots of how this user abusrd me with such foul language which is not advisable that i re mention,,,why shud we have put up with this kind of abuse,whats good for the goose is good for the gander sean, i myself am on a final warning so now i refrain from answering back but why shud i block them ,i would like action taken like action has been taken on me for abusing back a troll..doesnt seem fair, i get castrated but its ok for other users to abuse me,
<<

mr_toad

Pawn

Post Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:10 pm

Hi All,

I'm not a paying member or a mod. I get abusive messages here from time to time. I reported one for the first time today. I did so out of a sense of duty is all. It is Sean's decision if action taken or not. I don't need to know what he did.

I suggest that, by and large, we can just ignore the silly, rather juvenile, stuff that people spew from time to time. What are they doing? Nothing more than getting rid of their feelings of frustration and anger at losing. It's a safety valve is all.

OK, some stuff you cannot ignore eg death threats. OK, report it. Do your duty - but don't get upset over it.

What else? Well, make sure you beat them next time! IMHO that's probably a better remedy than just blocking them.

Kind regards,
Mr Toad.
<<

arryarland

Pawn

Post Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:16 am

this player @magicc...... have to cheat by holding the game clock is not working properly. always held a position at 4:38 minutes, while mine suddenly left in a position of 3:00 minutes when we were just starting the game. weird! I do not mind the number of cubits I lost, but imagine if these players do it to a lot of people who want to enjoy the game fair and fun, marred by a loser like them, I'm sure chesscube are due to be played, not to be abused. please get rid of the people in this way, they are very disturbing. thanks for the response.

arreyarland
<<

yellowline360

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:07 am

Hi there

During the last period I played frequently on your site.

I noticed 2 problems:

1) My cubits decreases both if I lose game (expected) and if I win games (unexpected and unfair);

2) the number of cheaters is increasing every day.
Regarding this last point I am considering to give up playing on your site, in fact I have a personal copy of any engine around, and I need not to play online with the same engines.

Federico Giallombardo
<<

hidayata

Pawn

Post Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:27 pm

yellowline360 wrote:Hi there

During the last period I played frequently on your site.

I noticed 2 problems:

1) My cubits decreases both if I lose game (expected) and if I win games (unexpected and unfair);

2) the number of cheaters is increasing every day.
Regarding this last point I am considering to give up playing on your site, in fact I have a personal copy of any engine around, and I need not to play online with the same engines.

Federico Giallombardo

Yeah dude, thats a better idea. I agree with you!!
<<

joecaptain

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:34 pm

Abusive users

Hello Chess Cube, I don´t know if this is the correct place to report this problem.
I had a game today where I was insulted by a player.
I would like to ask to remove this player from ChessCube.
You can check my chat history.

I think Chess is not about winning or losing, but instead, a game to reflect, to study and learn.

If it is not possible to respect the other player, then, I suppose this is not a game for this person. If you wanna be tough and rude you can play rugby or any other physical sport.

I plead strongly that this player is removed from the game.

waiting for an answer,

sincerely
joe captain
<<

karthickraj

Pawn

Post Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:46 pm

thank you
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base