FAQ

What is a ChessCube Moderator?

<<

tidusultimate

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 11, 2015 8:45 pm

Re: What is a ChessCube Moderator?

Good evening (for me), I'm a ChessCube member's since 2012 and I see too few times moderators in italian room's. Topic change one time a month and a lot of players lament about this. I want eliminate these laments changing topic and banning cheating (a lot of time I found players that cheating against me).

I hope that you embrace my request.

Have a nice day

TidusUltimate
<<

albinbinoo

Post Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:23 am

tidusultimate wrote:Good evening (for me), I'm a ChessCube member's since 2012 and I see too few times moderators in italian room's. Topic change one time a month and a lot of players lament about this. I want eliminate these laments changing topic and banning cheating (a lot of time I found players that cheating against me).

I hope that you embrace my request.

Have a nice day

TidusUltimate

I don't like your idea of banning opponents under presumption that they cheat :).
<<

v_nanditha

Pawn

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 7:52 am

give me chance for becoming a moder ator plz becoz i do or die for chesscube :dance: :whistle: :violin: :clap:
<<

v_nanditha

Pawn

Post Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:02 am

i love u chesscube :dance: :auto-sportbike: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-fingers: :banana-gotpics:
lurk: :techie-ebay: :text-coolphotos: :text-bump: :text-bravo: :text-datsphatyo: :text-deletetopic: :text-dope: :text-
<<

tcf_thedude

Pawn

Post Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:43 am

Hello! TCF_TheDude here.I used to be a MOD a couple of years ago but got timed out due to working all the time and didn't get much time to spend on ChessCube and wanna continue helping out new and current members on the site again. I would love to contribute and promote CC as a MOD for the best chess site on the internet for years and counting. I ask that you please consider me as I would love to volunteer for this position again.

Best Regards,

Lance J
<<

Nirmittt

Site Admin

Post Sun Aug 09, 2015 8:22 pm

tcf_thedude wrote:Hello! TCF_TheDude here.I used to be a MOD a couple of years ago but got timed out due to working all the time and didn't get much time to spend on ChessCube and wanna continue helping out new and current members on the site again. I would love to contribute and promote CC as a MOD for the best chess site on the internet for years and counting. I ask that you please consider me as I would love to volunteer for this position again.

Best Regards,

Lance J

You should talk to Sean when you see him online next time.
<<

tcf_thedude

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:27 pm

Will do Nirmitt. Thanks for your speedy response!
<<

adityaoke

Pawn

Post Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:59 am

Please accept my application to become a moderator.
It is my duty to serve back to the website which served for my chess careeer.
<<

justinr96

Pawn

Post Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi , i am not one to ask or beg but i have been a chesscube user for many years and been well behaved and helped many people
in various ways. if you give me and opportunity i can really keep chesscubes reputation high and do my best
Previous

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base