Do you use FaceBook app to play on ChessCube? I’ve heard that some users don’t like this way to enter ChessCube and they want to keep the same Id and come on cube with using http://www.chesscube.com
Here’s what you need to do. You need to follow some steps.
1. Go to http://www.chesscube.com
2. Click on Login button at the top bar. Make sure you click “LOGIN”. DO NOT click “F-LOGIN”.
3. When you click on “Login”, you will have an option of “Forgot your password?”
4. Click on “Forgot your password”. It will redirect you to the new screen where you need to put your username and e-mail address used for the registration of the username.
5. You need to put the same username, which is connected with Facebook, and you need to put the same e-mail address you use to Login Facebook.
For example, my username is nirmit, then I will put “nirmit” in the place of username and the login e-mail for Facebook for me is [email protected] then I would put [email protected] in the place of e-mail address.
6. After doing so, click on “RESET”. This would send you e-mail on your e- mail address with the password-reset code.
7. After getting that code from e-mail, you need to go back to http://www.chesscube.com then you need to click on “Login”.
8. When you click on login, you need to put your username and the code you got from e-mail in the password field.
9. Hit the “Login” button and you will be in ChessCube.
10. Now you can change your password. Go to “settings”, and then click on “Account”, then by the password click on “Change”.
11. After you do that, it will open a pop-up where you need to put your current password, which is the password reset code you got from e-mail. Now enter your desired password, re-enter the password and press “OK”
This will do my friends. You can get rid of using Facebook to play on ChessCube. If you have any questions regarding this, let me know.