FAQ

Cheat Stopping! Answers on common cheat questions

<<

camonb

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:20 am

Re: Cheat Stopping! Answers on common cheat questions

ChessCube Admins please do something about Click-Autoplay move cheat by some players... Another cheat is your time turn zero when its his time counting down and still his turn.... but overall CHESSCUBE has the best site to block cheaters makes us trust your site to play and invest... keep it up :)
<<

kolja

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:17 pm

this man is cheater
"Cathalramone"
Please stop him
<<

kopelara_mou

Pawn

Post Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:31 pm

check him <renegv> plz!!!
<<

zanygambitguy

Pawn

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:01 pm

My opponent had 10 seconds in a 2|0 game, he took 1 second on a move and got TWO seconds back, presumably for lag.
Broken pencils are pointless.
<<

shenadeaden_

Pawn

Post Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:46 am

If there was any policy about multiple account creation as at 2008, I think it should be on the site front page and not banning members unfairly for trashing higher rated players that decided to Gamble with their games and wouldn't just leave. Well, I gave my opponent 10-0 and he decided to report me for cheating. Its actually good when people compare u to chess engines tho, I think I might apply world tournament soon.
<<

malvolio

Pawn

Post Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:37 pm

Dear Chesscube ,I want only to tell you what other site, considering itself the best in the world, is thinking about cheating. One week ago I went to ICC chess site and I played many games.What puzzled me it was a very good game of the players low situated.I asked if they have a method of identifying cheaters, giving as a very good example chesscube, who every day publishes the names of the cheaters. ICC told me that they have the best cheating program.So I asked them about a list with cheaters. ICC answer? WE DO NOT PUBLISH THE NAMES TO PROTECT THEIR PRIVACY !!!! Lots of laughs ! In my opinion they have nothing !
<<

chickenfried

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:55 pm

daviduk wrote:What is the point of reporting players for cheating when no action is taken? Are these gammes even looked into? I have sent several games to CC where it's been obvious to me that my 'opponent' has been cheating but nothing ever happens.

Ever consider the possibility that you could be wrong?
<<

albinbinoo

Post Fri Mar 21, 2014 9:19 pm

chickenfried wrote:
daviduk wrote:What is the point of reporting players for cheating when no action is taken? Are these gammes even looked into? I have sent several games to CC where it's been obvious to me that my 'opponent' has been cheating but nothing ever happens.

Ever consider the possibility that you could be wrong?

Once you use Report Abuse option in the game window and select cheating report, they all get checked.
Previous

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base