FAQ

No confirmation email? Email address not validated?

<<

buah_dede

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:52 am

Re: No confirmation email? Email address not validated?

xabichess wrote:Good afternoon,

I have just got another idea, although it is most likely not to work and not to get an answer. But you can always send an email to the staff of gmail, yahoo, hotmail or either email hoster you have describing a bit what has happened to you and to see if they have those emails stored.

If they have, just ask them politely to send you back or see if there is any other intern filter in the browser or in any other part that may be the reason.

Regards Xabier.

PS: I hope it can help although normally the staff of these email hosters will just ignore you.

wow, it's look like more difficult to do xabichess, because we don't know where is the failed process actually. i doubt chesscube have sent the confirmation email... but thanks for your idea anyway... :dance:
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:58 pm

Good evening,

buah_dede wrote:i doubt chesscube have sent the confirmation email... but thanks for your idea anyway... :dance:

I could nearly assure you that chesscube have sent the email. Most likely you have received it but either it was filtered or filtered by another application either in the gmail proccess (more likely) or in the antivirus filters (highly unlikely).

Regards Xabier.

PS: I still sugest trying to refill after refreshing in the gmail account as I said in the other thread.
<<

chessaddict24

Pawn

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:24 am

I still cant get my Validation :(
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:06 am

chessaddict24 wrote:I still cant get my Validation :(

Gmail is best for validation
cheak gmail
Email spam folder :pray:
<<

svetost

Pawn

Post Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:36 pm

My name is Svetlana Ostojic and i have a problem, i am a new user, first signed in today, the problem is with validation code, can you help me?
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:21 am

Good day,

Have you tried anything wrote in previous messages.

If you have not tried then you should, please do not think that I do not want to attend you it is just that it has been tried to solved that issue already quite a few times and it is writen already how it could be worked out.

Tell us about your progresses in trying to recover the validating email.

Regards Xabier.
<<

stormfax

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:26 pm

Nothing seems to be working... *Sigh*
<<

el_campeador

Pawn

Post Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:16 pm

pLEASE Help and assist. please validate my new email add so i can chat with my friends anytime. I have been trying too many times but it seemed no one is listening beacause still i can't get through chatting. I am hoping that you will fix my present situation as I am intend to renew my account for another year. I am satisfied with this site and i am having fun playing with all my friends around the world but without access of exchanging messages with everyone i wont be full satisfaction. hoping to fix this problem very very soon.

Thank you so much and more power to suprise!!

Sincerely,

EL_CAMPEADOR :clap:

We have received your email regarding your email validation.

We have a new way to validate your email address: simply e-mail [email protected] FROM the email address you used to sign up with. We will then send you a validation code for that e-mail address.

Please follow our standard validation instructions:
In order to chat on ChessCube you need to validate your email address. If you aren't getting the validation email it is likely going to your spam/junk/bulk mail or trash folders (depending on your email provider).
Some email providers actively block emails from unknown senders so it is important that you add the domain chesscube.com to your safe senders list. Others require us to prove that we are not spammers by sending us links to click on or other human verification procedures - which we practically cannot do. Also, it could just be your email address - some providers simply delete anything that looks like spam so that you don't even get our emails in your spam/junk folders; in such cases, please consider getting a free web-based email account like gmail. (If you do decide on a new email address, please be sure to change the one in your ChessCube account by clicking on your avatar at the bottom of the application -> "Edit Profile" -> My Account -> "Change" next to "Email".

To view the email validation thread in the ChessCube Forum, please visit:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=37

Thanks for helping to make ChessCube a more pleasant community!

Regards,
ChessCube Support

Love ChessCube? Support us buy becoming a VIP!
Support Forum: www.chesscube.com/forum
Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/chesscube
Follow us on Twitter! www.twitter.com/chesscube
<<

moaaaaaz

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:01 pm

Hello
Greetings
Chess cube
 I believe smart software used
Note that I did not used
Is this delay or is it a temporary
Please help
Thank you for your wonderful
<<

triunejeune

Pawn

Post Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:33 am

please please validate my chesscube account its been long time thanks
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base