FAQ

Logging in...

<<

crystalwind

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 8:39 pm

Logging in...

It seems as though your site servers are down yet again, this is really poor. People pay good money to use this site when purchasing ceratin items.

So why can't you get it right? People want refund.
<<

fischerwanabe

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:27 pm

Re: Logging in...

i dont pay i just earn the cubes.. but besides that i use this site .. or did use this site because it was of the best quality. going into week 2 of not being able to log in when i want to makes me have to use chess(dot)com ....
<<

gio_chess

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 11:40 am

fuuuck
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:02 pm

crystalwind wrote:It seems as though your site servers are down yet again, this is really poor. People pay good money to use this site when purchasing ceratin items.

So why can't you get it right? People want refund.

Hi crystalwind,

Many users are suffering from this problem and Chesscube developers are giving some amount/extension as a refund:-

1. Claim your 500 cubits here: http://bit.ly/AolW1x

2. if you are a vip users then they are giving you 7 days extensionplease click on this link(ChessCube VIP Extension Request) https://docs.google.com/a/chesscube.com ... E6MQ#gid=0

Thanks

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

jimpy

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:23 pm

is this still a problem? as im having problems now and yesterday. sticks on 90% when logging in.
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed Sep 12, 2012 4:09 pm

jimpy wrote:is this still a problem? as im having problems now and yesterday. sticks on 90% when logging in.

Hi jimpy,

good day,

Sorry for the inconvenience. ChessCube's general games server down.Chesscube developers are working on it and will be fixed as soon as possible. Don't close your browser when it's on 90%. Wait for sometime, It will get you in (for example Just leave it for like 3 minutes and you wll log on)..and one more thing You can still play tournaments. ChessCube has added many more free tournaments. You can join them to continue playing.

Thanks,

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base