FAQ

loading problem

<<

pkvardaman

Pawn

Post Wed Jun 06, 2012 8:12 pm

loading problem

chesscube not working for me.. After logging the site goes blank.
I even tried with different account,reinstalling browser,reinstalling new version flash player. Any other solution??
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Fri Jun 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Re: loading problem

pkvardaman wrote:chesscube not working for me.. After logging the site goes blank.
I even tried with different account,reinstalling browser,reinstalling new version flash player. Any other solution??

try to clear the cookies of your browser..then login if nothing happen then try wd another PC
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

accenture

Pawn

Post Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:26 am

am not able to log in is their any problem with the server
<<

easysoft

Pawn

Post Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:02 pm

pkvardaman wrote:chesscube not working for me.. After logging the site goes blank.

Hi , I am misdosoftco (the user name); I had the same problem and I deleted the cookies and it is working now, this article was helful, thank you !
<<

midonew

Pawn

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:01 pm

easysoft wrote:

Hi , I am misdosoftco (the user name); I had the same problem and I deleted the cookies and it is working now, this article was helful, thank you !

again....it is not working !! this issue is related to the upgrade of CC when this happen it hangs and I coudlnt log in it gives balck screen please help
<<

midonew

Pawn

Post Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:02 pm

easysoft wrote:

again....it is not working !! this issue is related to the upgrade of CC when this happen it hangs and I coudlnt log in it gives balck screen please help and I dont want to use another PC ,, but I tried it is working from other pc

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base