Want to know how the site works? Did you get an error message? Read in here!
dikkop wrote:Is it possible to download an electronic PGN file of a game? This way the game cn be viewed with such programms as chess pad.
You could get your pgn from your game history. Click on "Pgn" and then click on "Copy pgn". You will then need to paste that pgn in any pgn viewer software which I believe chess pad reads.
Alternatively this feature only supports premium users, you could email all your games in pgn format (E-mail your game history as a zipped pgn file) which I believe is what you are interested in.
can anyone advise me one of these choises
1. any programs for making pgn codes?
2. can i write the code my self in something like notepad?
A PGN is an algebraic notation of a game/s played.
More information about what PGN is could be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portable_Game_Notation
A PGN takes a format like this for example:
1. d3 e5 2. c3 d6 3. Nd2 f6 4. e4 c6 5. Qe2 Qb6 6. f3 Nh6 7. g3 Ng8 8. Nh3 Na6 9. Nf2 Qc7 10. Bg2 Be6 11. Nf1 Bf7 12. f4 Be6 13. f5 Bc8 14. g4 Qb6 15. g5 fxg5 16. Bxg5 Nb8 17. Be3 Qxb2 18. Qxb2 Nf6 19. Rb1 Be7 20. h3 O-O 21. Bg5 Nbd7 22. Bxf6 Nxf6 23. Ng3 Nd7 24. O-O Nc5 25. Qd2 Na4 26. Ng4 Nc5 27. f6 Bxf6 28. Nxf6+ Rxf6 29. Rxf6 gxf6 30. Qh6 Kf7 31. Nh5 Ke6 32. Qxf6+ Kd7 33. h4 Kc7 34. Qe7+ Bd7 35. Bh3 Nxd3 36. Qxd7+ Kb8 37. Qc8# 1-0
It simply describes how the game was played in notations. A simple tool to view your PGN could be found here: http://chesstempo.com/pgn-viewer.html
As for posting a PGN here click on the "pgn" button and copy the pgn I posted above [ pgn] enter your pgn here [ /pgn] (remove spaces)
This is the result you should have: 1. d3 e5 2. c3 d6 3. Nd2 f6 4. e4 c6 5. Qe2 Qb6 6. f3 Nh6 7. g3 Ng8 8. Nh3 Na6 9. Nf2 Qc7 10. Bg2 Be6 11. Nf1 Bf7 12. f4 Be6 13. f5 Bc8 14. g4 Qb6 15. g5 fxg5 16. Bxg5 Nb8 17. Be3 Qxb2 18. Qxb2 Nf6 19. Rb1 Be7 20. h3 O-O 21. Bg5 Nbd7 22. Bxf6 Nxf6 23. Ng3 Nd7 24. O-O Nc5 25. Qd2 Na4 26. Ng4 Nc5 27. f6 Bxf6 28. Nxf6+ Rxf6 29. Rxf6 gxf6 30. Qh6 Kf7 31. Nh5 Ke6 32. Qxf6+ Kd7 33. h4 Kc7 34. Qe7+ Bd7 35. Bh3 Nxd3 36. Qxd7+ Kb8 37. Qc8# 1-0
You do not need a program to make a pgn file, a simple 1. d4 d5 2. Nf3 Nf6 will do. Chesscube already saves your games in pgn format.
Hope this helps.
ahmad_faizin wrote:how to convers cubit to crown
The conversion of cubits to crowns is not possible.
Please try doing the following:
- Make sure you have the latest adobe flash player installed
- Clear your browser cache/history
- Try again
- Restart your pc
- Try through another internet browser e.g firefox,internet explorer..
- Change the time on your pc
- Switch off your router for 5mins then switch it on again then try logging in one more time
I am not able to log in to chess cube I get an error "Error unavailable" once I click the play tab.
I tried my other PC but no luck, is there some thing that I need to setup on my PC.
I could log in from my friends PC's using my account credentials.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: antoniapb69, bethzq16, charlenejn3, dalefz60, davero60, dollieyg3, donaldgw69, ebonyds69, ericsg16, gjwzwmcm, guadalupefu11, gwenii2, katieom1, kirkvw4, merleuq2, naomihp3, paulineir4, serenakj69, steverp60 and 7 guests