FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

marilize

Post Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:13 am

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

bosox1275 wrote:i cant log in to the CC play/app and i have refreshed plenty of times but its stuck on 90% always :(( and it my birthday

ChessCube was having some temporary log-in problems last week, but they were fixed. Try logging in again now :)
<<

mrpawn

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:48 pm

Recently, approximately for a week, I cannot reach the playing zone or chat zone. After logging in I can see the chat zone for few seconds, then comes the notice for daily cubit earning for my logging in followed by 'today's deal' and then a blank page.
I like this site very much and regularly try to play here. Please suggest me what I should do.
My regards.

mrpawn
<<

breach

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:42 pm

Hello. I'm having a problem of entering a game (even just spectating) where I get stuck at the screen before the game. The avatars are missing (a loading icon in their place) and the game never starts. I've been playing here for a while and this problem just started approx. three days ago, and I have been barely able to get a game since then. I'm using Opera, the latest flash version, and I have changed nothing in the past three days that would affect this.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:04 pm

breach wrote:Hello. I'm having a problem of entering a game (even just spectating) where I get stuck at the screen before the game. The avatars are missing (a loading icon in their place) and the game never starts. I've been playing here for a while and this problem just started approx. three days ago, and I have been barely able to get a game since then. I'm using Opera, the latest flash version, and I have changed nothing in the past three days that would affect this.

Hi,

Try clearing your browser cache/history, and please try with another internet browser like google chrome or firefox.
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

mabin28

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:11 pm

can you play chess cube on iphone?
<<

jewelmacaw

Pawn

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:40 am

How do you close your account? I was trying to post this exact same question on the Help forum but there was no response. (6) Now I found here. Can somebody tell me?
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:06 am

jewelmacaw wrote:How do you close your account? I was trying to post this exact same question on the Help forum but there was no response. (6) Now I found here. Can somebody tell me?

Sorry you cannot close your account, just do not log from it.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:07 am

mabin28 wrote:can you play chess cube on iphone?

Not possible. You could log but it isn't really compatible, you cannot navigate easily, nor play.
<<

buki82

Bishop

Post Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 pm

Hello: Sean, can I contact the manager of finance, an estimated payment is only from my bank account directly into account the cube chess, not have otherwise. Thank nicname Buki82-chess cube.
I can write, only when I'm online in chesscube forum...!
<<

aceauxtero

Pawn

Post Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:48 pm

Sean wrote:If you're read through the FAQ's and chatted to a Moderator online, and you feel you have a question that you feel may need to be answered by an Admin/Moderator/User, feel free to post them here.

Thanks!
-Sean

i am from the arab world sean, i just wanna ask why i cant use my mobile phone to buy cubits, i usually used my mobile phone in buying facebook cash then why i cant used it on chesscube? everytime i click '' mobile'' it shows '' service unavailable''. pls help
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base