FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

mitakaftw

Pawn

Post Sat May 19, 2012 8:49 am

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

Hey, guys. I have a problem.. When I try to login, it sends me to error page. What should I do?
<<

mitakaftw

Pawn

Post Sat May 19, 2012 3:29 pm

I have tried from another IP, another browser, even another computer...
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat May 19, 2012 4:01 pm

mitakaftw wrote:Hey, guys. I have a problem.. When I try to login, it sends me to error page. What should I do?

Clear the cookies of your browser then login..
update your flash player if nothing happen then try wd different browser...
(h)
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

amiham

Pawn

Post Sun May 20, 2012 11:58 am

I am a new member. I have played a few games and want to download them as pgn, can't find them after I click on download as pgn. Where are the games downloaded to? My download folder does not have them.
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Mon May 21, 2012 8:11 am

amiham wrote:I am a new member. I have played a few games and want to download them as pgn, can't find them after I click on download as pgn. Where are the games downloaded to? My download folder does not have them.

Click on your Avatar at the top Side then click on view game History>>click on copy game to clipboard (PGN)(Looks like a floppy disk)besides Flip Board Tab...Below the players’ name... In a text program (such as notepad or word), select paste (ctrl + v) – the pgn of the game will then be pasted on the page, and you can save it on your pc..
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

newbluedragon

Pawn

Post Mon May 21, 2012 9:22 am

bosox1275 wrote:i think you should be able to withdraw tournaments on the condition that you dont get your cubits/crowns back.this will allow people who find out they have to leave or whatever not have to lose all there games.
<<

mr_toad

Pawn

Post Tue May 22, 2012 1:06 am

I know that I can add a friend to my list in my 'User Control Panel' but my question is about the "Add Fred to Friends" button on the main playing page. It seems that clicking on this button has no effect whatsoever - 'Fred' is not recorded on my Control Panel list.

The whole friends/buddies thing doesn't seem to work for me at all. Any suggestions?
<<

beasterne

Pawn

Post Wed May 30, 2012 4:24 am

I rented a streaming video from the videos tab and watched it, but I didn't get credit for the 10 cubits I am supposed to earn. What am I doing wrong?
<<

darkthunder

Pawn

Post Wed May 30, 2012 7:10 am

beasterne wrote:I rented a streaming video from the videos tab and watched it, but I didn't get credit for the 10 cubits I am supposed to earn. What am I doing wrong?

Many cubers have the same problem!
have a patient; let give time to admins and this bug would be fixed soon! :)
†hµñÐêrêr
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed May 30, 2012 11:22 am

beasterne wrote:I rented a streaming video from the videos tab and watched it, but I didn't get credit for the 10 cubits I am supposed to earn. What am I doing wrong?

Nope..admin working on this facility...
KnightAttack
PreviousNext

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base