FAQ

Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

<<

king930

Pawn

Post Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:01 pm

Re: Still unsure? Post all general ChessCube questions here

Hi! I was unable to use the chat rooms. I tried to chat but it was not seen by others. I refreshed then I could also not see. Can someone please tell me reason?
:(
<<

babylonlion

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 05, 2015 7:55 am

Why is the problem of the starting game and downloading the board still without solving?
Please , tell me how can I enter the game ? Do you change something? I have entered the game easily for many years,and I have more than 10 thousand cubits. Thanks a lot.
<<

albinbinoo

Post Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:48 pm

babylonlion wrote:Why is the problem of the starting game and downloading the board still without solving?
Please , tell me how can I enter the game ? Do you change something? I have entered the game easily for many years,and I have more than 10 thousand cubits. Thanks a lot.

You must explain little bit more what is the problem, CC has not done any changes so the problem must be with your pc. For start update adobe flash player, clean your internet cache and make sure time and date are updated on your pc.
Previous

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base