Dear admin/moderator/friend,

How to exit from warzone/tournament?

Please help. Thanks.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:23 pm

Re: Exit from Warzone Tournament?

Once you enter a tournament you cannot exit.

Either log off, or when the tournament starts, let the first game run out without making a move and a withdraw from tournament option will pop up for you

-Judith
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:37 pm

Warzones have a 'pause' option which is displayed on first starting the event. You can restore / see it again, when you click the blue/white "i" icon (beside the event's name, upper left). You can pause for the remainder of the event, or pause for brief rest periods (it will not take effect until your current pairing/game has concluded).
:auto-sportbike:
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:01 pm

Sansen wrote:Once you enter a tournament you cannot exit.

Either log off, or when the tournament starts, let the first game run out without making a move and a withdraw from tournament option will pop up for you

-Judith

although, i think there should be a way to withdraw trournaments, and if 1st round didn't start, take a semi-refund, or full refund if 30 mins before round 1.( but we should lose the 10 cubits for first tourney we join ,if this is the first )
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base