FAQ

purchased cubits

<<

brianlead

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:09 pm

purchased cubits

I purchased cubits sometime last year , and never used them, and just recently recieved a E-mail informing me that I havent utilized them yet. But yet when I wanted to purchase a membership it kept informing to send in funds that I already sent previously before can you explain why thank you

aspiring player :S
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:31 pm

Re: purchased cubits

<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:31 am

i think if u wont use cubits for long time there will be deduction of cubits,,and u can buy vip with cubits u should buy with crowns,,,why dont u try buying a 5 cubit video :-d
<<

melville58

Pawn

Post Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:43 am

I purchased cubits and they don't work in the game. They disappear when I purchase stuff but I don't get the items. I tried emailing big point support

"Hello I think I am in need of a refund. When I purchase things in the game with the cubits I purchased nothing happens. I lose the cubits but don't gain the items. I've tried in vain to contact someone for tech support to see if they can resolve the issue for me but I can't find anyway to contact someone for support in the game. I have spent less than 10% of the cubits. I'm afraid to spend any more for fear that I won't be able to get a refund if I use them all.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:20 am

melville58 wrote:I purchased cubits and they don't work in the game. They disappear when I purchase stuff but I don't get the items. I tried emailing big point support

"Hello I think I am in need of a refund. When I purchase things in the game with the cubits I purchased nothing happens. I lose the cubits but don't gain the items. I've tried in vain to contact someone for tech support to see if they can resolve the issue for me but I can't find anyway to contact someone for support in the game. I have spent less than 10% of the cubits. I'm afraid to spend any more for fear that I won't be able to get a refund if I use them all.

Hi,

What did you purchase using cubits? Any purchases using cubits from our inapp-store is found in your inventory, whether you rented a chess video, bought a background, soundpack, or even a piece set.

-Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often

Return to ChessCube Knowledge Base