FAQ

Just been banned???

<<

bpeoadg

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:01 pm

Just been banned???

Banning reason is: Inappropriate Username or Avatar.

A couple of years ago I lost ability to chat, for no reason and I didn't get any answer when I asked why did that happen.

My username was bpeoadg. Those letters are taken from name of the capital city of Serbia (which is Belgrade) and they are arranged to obtain some rotational symmetry.

My avatar was a text "Kosovo is in Serbia". You bet it is, just ask anybody who is objective- e.g. Russia, China, etc.

So now CC got my 1250 crowns and 1750000 cubits back. Nice way to treat your members that were with you from the beginning. Just ban them if you don't agree with them??? No discussion? No arguments?
<<

bpeoadg

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:14 pm

Re: Just been banned???

Just remembered two more things:
1. My avatar was like this for years.
2. Yesterday I got a rude chat message from user "terminator" (something like that). He had American flag, but his message was just "You sucks" (I didn't insult him back, I only asked why does he need to insult somebody he doesn't even know). Nobody who knows English would write something like that. Why don't you check that correspondence and his IP address? Maybe he is Albanian and not American?
I stay by my right to say that Kosovo is in Serbia. Just look at what UN has to say about that subject. No Kosovo in UN? Of course not, it is a part of Serbia.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages