CASH OUT YOUR IDEAS

<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun May 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Re: CASH OUT YOUR IDEAS

Hi

I have an idea which should be implemented in cc

My idea is,we have many country rooms in chesscube and if we have some registration for every country room,( I am just telling we should have " registration " in country room because many gets banned and many users are not regular to cc,so once they have registered to their country room,we can edit the usernames if they get banned or not regular to cc,so and if we get a maximum users of 100 for a country room,we can have some team matches to each country room as a CC MONTHLY TOURNEY with prizes as cubits or crowns,so only one country tourney for a month and Users registered will share the prize

Hope this is nice,

Thanks...!!!:)
Thanks,I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun May 29, 2011 6:44 pm

Re: CASH OUT YOUR IDEAS

Hi

I have another idea which should get implemented to cc and i hope it is a great one

My idea is that we should have "statistics" for every country room,so we can check the Stats of a country room and know their strength in a chess game,and also we can add ratings for country room as we have cc rating to every user, we can have rating to every country room,so this will help our country tourneys as my post above

Hope this is a nice and wonderful one

Thanks...!!!:)
Thanks,I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
Previous

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages