FAQ

CASH OUT YOUR IDEAS

<<

AAA_VeNoM

Bishop

Post Sat May 14, 2011 12:49 pm

CASH OUT YOUR IDEAS

Dear Cubers, :)

Glad to present you the opportunity to make" Chesscube - A Site never to forget". :clap:

This can happen with your own contributions being recognized and implemented @ Chesscube. :dance:

"Now, you can conceive an idea and Make Chesscube Better" which will be a "Never Done Before" activity by any of us!!! :happy-sunny:

Concept:
Step1: Brainstorm ideas to make chesscube experience Better.
Step2: Inform Chesscube by posting your ideas here or mail to [email protected].
Step3: Get idea Implemented.

If 3 ideas are implemented in one month then, that user will be credited with:
> 5000 cubits (1st Idea) :dance:
> 5000 cubits (2nd Idea) :dance:
> 5000 cubits + 25 crowns (3rd Idea) :violin:

"Still, more to win........Keep watching this Space for details" :whistle:

Cheers!!! :clap:

AAA_Venom
Always at your service.
<<

muztafa

Pawn

Post Sat May 14, 2011 12:54 pm

Re: CASH OUT YOUR IDEAS

nice one, mate :clap: :clap: :clap:
<<

getnid

Pawn

Post Sat May 14, 2011 12:55 pm

I'm in :dance:
:text-+1:
Last edited by getnid on Sat May 14, 2011 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers.
<<

mrpyaara

Pawn

Post Sat May 14, 2011 12:57 pm

:angelic-sunshine: :dance: Fantastic Venom!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :violin: :dance:
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 14, 2011 12:57 pm

I am in too
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 14, 2011 1:00 pm

i have an idea,

We should not have our friend
requests in home tab as it is hidden and many suffers from it,so we will have it on our main screen please..:)
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 14, 2011 8:22 pm

I have an idea,in many rooms we have TOPIC as well as in some rooms like tourney rooms we should have another option "Announcement" near TOPIC so if anyone hosts or any tourney going we can post it in announcement,so that would be nice,also we can have announcements option in all rooms if we want,similar to TOPIC option, mods only can change or do Announcement (mod or temp mod)

Hope this is nice,

thanks..!!!:) :dance:
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 14, 2011 8:27 pm

i have an idea,we have many rooms in chesscube and there are many users in each room,so a user definitely will likes to see who is the best player in that room,so to see who is best in that room,we can have "bullet,Blitz,slow,tournaments" options and if anyone wants to see who is best in bullet should click bullet,similarly for all the blitz,slow,tourney games etc...

Hope this is also nice :) :)

Thanks..!!
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 14, 2011 8:34 pm

I have another exclusive idea to improve chesscube in a highly mannered way,

As these days we have more auto tourneys and also many likes to host manual tourneys,but those who wants to host dosn't know how to host tourneys (some users),so to make them easily hosting tourneys,we should have some program in chesscube especially for making K.O(knock out),R.R(round robin),swiss,simuls tourney (blitz,bullet & slow)so for that we should have an option "Open" near cash out option and in that open we can see these kind of tourneys,so the only thing is for the host is to copy all the names and paste it in the program and then the program should give the pairings then the host again copy that pairings and paste in the room...This is will be good as there will be frequent manual tourneys in chesscube...!!

Hope this will get succeeded,

thanks..!!!:)
Last edited by johncenaa on Sat May 14, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sat May 14, 2011 8:38 pm

hello,i have another idea which would be easier for the cubers to see another's rating without adding him buddy even when he is offline(if he is online,we can click him and see his rating,what about if he is offline??:S)so to clear that problem we can insert another option in "Find friends" as "view",normally if we go to Find friends option>>>type an username and it shows then we are able to see only his name but not his rating,so we should have "view" option to view his ratings and also profile if necessary..

Hope this is good:)

Thanks..!!;)
Next

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages