FAQ

Cubits BUG

<<

marvincelosky

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Cubits BUG

This is the second time that Im unable to play. After winning a very lagged match (1 minute - No cubits) The system deducted 10 cubits from my account (not that I care about that) leaving 5 cubits on it. After that every match that I accept or request gets as far as the pre-loader when it shows a message "Your opponent does not have enough cubits to play this game" but the game was just a rated game, no cubits involved so that's a bug.

I keep trying loggin out and in but the thing keeps happening. Please do something.
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Re: Cubits BUG

marvincelosky wrote:This is the second time that Im unable to play. After winning a very lagged match (1 minute - No cubits) The system deducted 10 cubits from my account (not that I care about that) leaving 5 cubits on it. After that every match that I accept or request gets as far as the pre-loader when it shows a message "Your opponent does not have enough cubits to play this game" but the game was just a rated game, no cubits involved so that's a bug.

I keep trying loggin out and in but the thing keeps happening. Please do something.

Hi,

It isn't a bug. Several updates have been announced. You could read about those updates here:

ChessCube Update: A message from the CEO: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1959

Changes since new Cubit policy: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1980

Thanks,
-Sansen
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages