FAQ

crowns when cashedout nothing happened

<<

chesmastr2011

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:51 pm

crowns when cashedout nothing happened

helo,i cashedout my crowns and my crowns got zero,and after 3 days nothing happened,the chesscube didnt send any email to me,i was so disappointed,can anyone help me?
<<

jjca87

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 7:27 am

Re: crowns when cashedout nothing happened

It is an EMAIL ADDRESS, not a webpage; you have to use an email client such as gmail/yahoo to send a message; you should use the same email address that your Chesscube account is under. How long have you been on the interwebs?! anything "[email protected] is an email address ok. :|
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:40 pm

Dear chesmastr2011,

There is nothing more you can do, maybe just wait, or maybe it is that they found something strange during your games and they are not going to pay you, who knows. I sincerelly hope they disable the cash out option it attracts too many cheaters. My recommendation is that you use your crowns for vip and not for cashing out.

Regards Xabier.
<<

chesmastr2011

Pawn

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:27 am

Im not agree with you xabichess because if i did something wrong,why did they didnt banned me,so it means i didnt do anything something stupid here in chesscube,on that time i cashedout my crowns 2 days after the chesscube got server down,i nver expect that will happened when i cashedout nothing happened,i think it was affected by the server down...
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:09 pm

Dear chesmastr2011,

Firstly, there is no need to be impolite I just say what I think about cashing out option. I just said that it could be a posibility I haven't implyed anything. Secondly I am not in the chesscube staff so you may not give all your frustation into me, I haven't done anything bad. I just stated some points chesscube staff have said about the cashing out politics.

That might be a possiblity but they say in the politics that they don't feel responsible on what happens with paypal or with what might happen during the transaction, after 30 days in here: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34

I suppose that now it is too late for that matter I suppose that chesscube got the money back to their sack as it is written in the politics in, viewtopic.php?f=12&t=34 .

Regards Xabier,

PS: Sorry if I have sounded impolite or hard on you, it was not on purpose.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages