FAQ

Simul Master Challenges /simul all play all simuls

<<

FrankBGambit

King

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:46 am

Simul Master Challenges /simul all play all simuls

Hello

I would like some proper simul event routines for playing the masters in simuls, but also to make this feature part of any person wishing to give simul games to play with the routines helping move from board to board, I am sure there are many players that would like to play in simuls, the simul master gets to have good challenge to play as many ppl he thinks hes able to play, and gives the average player a chance to play a master with a good chance of good game.

1] simul needs is board control box this can be a floating keyboard like window panel that has icons for each board in simul , so anyone playing in simul or watching can easily see which board the master is at and who has made their move awaiting the master the box would start off default i would a 3 or 4 icon wide box that could hold any amount of simul boards starting in a 3x3 keypad layout extending down to max needed 20 -30 ppl

3]simul needs a torny entry routine to enter the ppl into the simul and setup boards once master is ready as setting up the boards manually can take too much time if ppl not understand how start multiple game boards need this so simul is easy as sit and play

3] the m last master playing the simul should start on board 1, when he moves on board 1 it automatically switches to the next board 2, then 3, etr... when next board appears there should be quick reply of last move as an option maybe so if time short it just ready to move.

4] the master has option to click to any board he wants to to override the auto sequence so the system not to rigid and games may need more attention ?

5] board icons could have all game info needed , ie flashing means move been made, win/lost/drawn when finnished,hover to give name player, yellowed out board where the master is

6] centrelised chat so simul has its own chat room so we can all chat whilst we playing I think this would make the experince much more fun

7] audience could have option of follow the master so thier view the boards as the master does as option able to turn on or off

If anyone else got idea on this simul software for chesscube or wishes for simuls to be held on chesscube please reply and give my post a YES PLEASE vote or any other ideas you got on this
<<

tao999

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:52 am

Re: Simul Master Challenges /simul all play all simuls

Sounds good to me.
<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:37 pm

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
<<

kirgar

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:44 pm

yep its a good idea :clap:
<<

FrankBGambit

King

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:55 pm

also another idea same routines easily double up to make challenge the master auto pairing routines instead manually starting each game by admin annoucement, also with auto pairing list formed ppl know when they playing and games get started more quickly,so less time wasted setting up and therefore more games played in the allotted time, plus hcp odds could be incorperated to play so games could be master 2 min challenges 5 min etr.....
<<

lollypopp

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Good idea Frank!!! :dance:
<<

igloo

Pawn

Post Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:31 pm

we need it. :pray: