FAQ

BUG report: Problem with email changing

<<

dreda

Pawn

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:26 am

BUG report: Problem with email changing

Hello. Recently, I've changed my email address. and I want to keep on staying in touch with Chesscube, so I made change in my account information as well. There is a note that there would be a validate email sent to my new email address. But' I've never see that email, though I push resend button many times.

Without that validate email, I can do nothing on Chesscube. Even if I want to seek for a game or chat with my friends, the Note request me to validate my email address appeared and prevent me doing anything.

I confirm that my new email address is correct, as it is: [email protected]
Please help me update the information, in case the validate mail can not be delivered. Thank you very much.

Best Regards
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:08 pm

Re: BUG report: Problem with email changing

Good afternoon Dreda,

If the email with the validation code does not arrive, maybe you have put your email wrongly or it is a bug, if it is the later one send an email to [email protected] talking a bit about your problem with validating email not received and they will try to help you.

Regards Xabier.
<<

dreda

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:14 am

Re: BUG report: Problem with email changing

Hello Xabier,
After many times refilled and pushed resend buttons, I'm sure that I inputed my email correctly. Maybe it's bug, or there is problem between the two email system :). I sent an email to [email protected], as the message istructed me, but no respond yet. I'll try to do as your saying.

Thank you very much for your willing to help, Xabier. I really apriciate it!

Regards Dreda.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages