FAQ

Flexible Time Settings

<<

petzi

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:58 pm

Flexible Time Settings

Hi, I've been playing on ChessCube for a while now, and I find it really annoying that you have to select between 30 minutes or 1 hour when selecting the thinking times. This is just an example, of course, but it's probably the most common one, since it's a huge gap between those two settings. So my feature request is that you let people select the time they want specifically instead of using your fixed presets (so you can also change the extra time per turn, etc). I think this would be the best solution, because it offers everyone a lot more flexibility. Until you get to this, or if you think it's not worth the trouble, it would be really useful if you added one or two time setting(s) in between 30 and 60 minutes, like 45 minutes or something. Thanks in advance!
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:01 pm

Re: Flexible Time Settings

Good afternoon,

Me too I think like you it would be nice to put the timer you desire like playing games with timers of 7 min + 7 secs per move and so that I found fun to play and so on. I think it is a nice idea.

Regards Xabier.
<<

petzi

Pawn

Post Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:18 pm

Gonna go ahead and bump this because of the total lack of attention from the developers. I'm getting tired of people who start a game and after 10 moves just leave me there waiting for their time to run out.
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:39 am

Good evening,

Maybe you should play bullet or 10+1 secs games that way you would just need to wait 10 secs-1 min at max ^_^;.

Although you should just block those users and report them. Tell they are losing rating on purpouse I really hope they ban all of those kind of nonmovers that just make you waist your time.

Regards Xabier.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages