FAQ

login problem

<<

FrankBGambit

King

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 2:38 pm

login problem

haveing trouble logging in all browser just shows blank screen nothing i can see to do?

what to do is it the flash player or chesscube update from yesterday :S

have treid explorer opera and chrome noe are working logs inbut then nothing i can see im logged in but the screen is blank no buttons no nothing :S
<<

FrankBGambit

King

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:55 pm

Re: login problem

tried fask debug package get errors on login

Error: Error #2130: Unable to flush SharedObject.
at Error$/throwError()
at flash.net::SharedObject/flush()
at NumUsersTracker/addUsernameToLoginList()[/Users/dean/Documents/workspace/LoggedInUserChecker/src/NumUsersTracker.as:52]
at NumUsersTracker/updateUsernameSOAndNumUsersCookie()[/Users/dean/Documents/workspace/LoggedInUserChecker/src/NumUsersTracker.as:25]
at NumUsersTracker()[/Users/dean/Documents/workspace/LoggedInUserChecker/src/NumUsersTracker.as:17]
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Wed Sep 14, 2011 7:19 pm

Re: login problem

Good afternoon frank,

I do not want to sound impolite but most probably you need to restart rooter or just give it some time. There may be some extra complications not to get you connected. If you still have the urge to connect try this: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=494&start=10 or viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2125 . I would tell you to switch off the pc for a while if it has been on for around a week or so there might be some temp files or some cookies that might be the reason but still try one of the first two links.

If it still does not solve tell here again.

Regards Xabier.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages