FAQ

Crowns Tournament

<<

hingting1997

Pawn

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:12 pm

Crowns Tournament

Hi Chesscube, First there were weekend tournaments once a week where it was possible to win crowns why is that gone i think that people are more interested in crowns then in cubits or could u make once a week a cubit tournament and the other week a crowns tournament would be much fun :dance:

Regards,
Hing-Ting
<<

prideofandhra

Knight

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Re: Crowns Tournament

ya great idea one week crowns and one week cubits that will be better
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Good day,

There are still the daily warzone series in which you still win crowns although it is highly unlikely to win any crown for higher rated people even if you win all your games and double every game it is difficult to get in top 30 and just top 15 gets crowns.

I do not really mind crowns or cubits, they are all nice. Although I must say that I miss the lucky 3 or the lucky 5 tournaments.

Those were quite nice.

Regards Xabier.
<<

hingting1997

Pawn

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 2:01 am

Hello Xabier,

True but its kinda useless for high rated players to try to win crowns full of sandbagger and it waste an hour but i don't know why there still are no changes inside daily warzone cuz i heard alot of complain about daily maybe chesscube should maybe a tournament like daily for 2300+ tournament or something to make it fair.

Regards,
HingTing :pray:
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:12 pm

Good morning,

There are two or three posibilities, first, read here for an example of what happens; viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2386 . First possibility I have asked is to quit the point system handicap and just let the time one or put the position handicap instead of the point one.

Second option is to keep the point handicap but to get the streak multiplier back to 1 with every lose. That way lower rated people will need to get a high streak which highly unlikely to get to unless they are sandbagging.

Third one is to put a minimun of level 200+ to play that tournament. Or 2000 tournament games played. That way sandbagger will at least need a month to make ids to get to play the daily warzone final, and sandbag.

Regards Xabier.
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:43 pm

why cc not start Crowns Tournament for low rating player ?
Max1700 :(
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:03 am

Good evening minichess,

The daily warzone final is for those lower rated people. I don't see a point letting them more, it is far more easier to win crowns with low rate than with higher rating.

Regards Xabier.
<<

minichess

Bishop

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:05 pm

xabichess wrote:Good evening minichess,

The daily warzone final is for those lower rated people. I don't see a point letting them more, it is far more easier to win crowns with low rate than with higher rating.

Regards Xabier.

dear xabichess thx
but sandbagger's win most crowns
<<

wchurchill

Pawn

Post Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Hello,

MiniChess u miss attention or something??????? reply on every post.

Regards,
Churchill :clap:

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages