FAQ

are typos, 'bugs'?

<<

realty_don

Knight

Post Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:52 pm

are typos, 'bugs'?

I'm assuming this is a typo (maybe a 'Bug' worthy of a reward as uncorrected, it may influence anyone thinking of buying a VIP membership) and not something else. When inquiring about membership, I encounter the system displaying:

Get exlusive membership
and receive the following benefits:

Now, I know what 'exclusive' means, but is 'exlusive' something very different, or is that a typo?

Also, while I have a 'friend' here, I'm not seeing them listed when I click the 'friends' tab (I need to use 'search' with their handle to find them, at which point the site describes them as my friend).

rD
<<

realty_don

Knight

Post Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:21 pm

Re: are typos, 'bugs'?

And, I'm unable to access all of my seek settings (in particular, Chess960 vs Standard), as they're above my monitor display's capability (even though it's set at its maximum of 1024/768, my browser's on full screen, and I'm using the site's full screen setting).

Until this glitch (the lack of scrolling or being able to 'shift' the setting window, to compensate for smaller monitors) is resolved, is there an alternate way to switch between Standard and 960 Chess game settings?

Solution found (thanks to Nirmittt), I changed my browser (from Firefox to I.E.). The game setting window was no longer stuck halfway off the screen (and when I returned to using Firefox, the setting window was still fully visible). :-O

(curiously, this Does Not work if only one browser is open at a time, I need to open the other browser while the first browser is still logged in here)

rD

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages