FAQ

Feature request

<<

Nirmittt

Queen

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:35 pm

Re: Feature request

himalayh wrote::shhh: CASH OUT CUBITS :drool:
You might be surprised by the above heading.cash out cubits according to my idea works like this there will two icons 1]cubits 2] earned cubits you are daily free cubits will go to cubits and the cubits i.e. imagine u played a 20 cubit match you won it and the 20 cubits will be added to you are cubits account and remaining 16 cubits will be added to earned cubits.
Rules; 1]You can cash cubits like 3000 cubits=$1 :dance: :naughty:
2]Only the cubits won in general games will be added to earned cubits.The cubits won in tournament will not be added.
3]Earned cubits will be automatically transported to cubits after 12:00 AM GMT and you are earned cubits will be null .
Earned cubits is valid only one day. :shifty:
4]For VIP members 10000 cubits = $1 as they can play higher cubit games.
THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION
Regards
himalayh

LOL... cash out cubits?? buddy.. didn't you read why did we suspend cash out option for crowns? If we have this, it would be the same thing...
<<

sirilidion

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:08 pm

could you make a puchase history feature? Now I sometimes have trouble keeping track of which video I already loaned for a week and it would be annoying buying something with your points that you already whened through.
<<

roccia5

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:05 pm

Hi guys, i'm a player/follower of this great website of chess (i think that is the best), so i've seen this forum and i thought a new great feature of game history. Can you add a little window at the right side where it's reported the opening used on the game? I think that is important and i would and help many people to find a particular match. Sorry for my english. Bye.
<<

merabaap

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:09 pm

I have a small request for anew feature .bullet ,blitz and long live games are not same!So to reflect a players real skill the rating should be displayed with what type of game he/she is playing.thx
<<

ratan1st

Knight

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:19 pm

merabaap wrote:I have a small request for anew feature .bullet ,blitz and long live games are not same!So to reflect a players real skill the rating should be displayed with what type of game he/she is playing.thx

I second the request, like I always have (a)
Everybody is a genious, as long as you don't judge a fish on it's ability to climb a tree. B)
Previous

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages