Feature request

<<

chinku006

Pawn

Post Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:49 pm

Re: Feature request

=d
johncenaa wrote:
chinku006 wrote:can we have a stats of two individual players... :think: I feel it is good feature :think: ....why i strongly feel becoz chesscube is best site in world... :dance: Dont want to miss any feature here.. ...hope this feature will be implemented as soon as possible.. :pray: If you think this is good feature or bad feature.. tell me through your comments :-| :dance:
:violin:

Thanking you
:-P chinku006 :-P

great work..!!
Chess is like a language, the top players are very fluent at it. Talent can be developed scientifically but you have to find first what you are good at. -Anand
<<

shashi_k

King

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:51 am

Would be a Gr8t feature if implemented well, without experiencing too much load :angry-screaming: on the server ... :sad-roulette:

Plus Points i Notice is:

1. Easily Trace the Game stats of a particular Opponent all at once :animals-dogrun:

2. helps in improvin by analyzing one's own game. :think:

3. also helps in remembering the number of games played with their respective opponents :doh:

GudLuck chinku :angelic-flying:
<<

himalayh

Knight

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:03 am

chinku006 wrote:can we have a stats of two individual players... :think: I feel it is good feature :think: ....why i strongly feel becoz chesscube is best site in world... :dance: Dont want to miss any feature here.. ...hope this feature will be implemented as soon as possible.. :pray: If you think this is good feature or bad feature.. tell me through your comments :-| :dance:

Thanking you

Good work best of luck !we need that feature
Learning Gives Creativity
Creativity Leads You To Think
Thinking Provides you Knowledge
Knowledge Makes You Great
-A.P.J Abdul Kalam
<<

chinku006

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:09 am

:dance: :clap:
shashi_k wrote:Would be a Gr8t feature if implemented well, without experiencing too much load :angry-screaming: on the server ... :sad-roulette:

Plus Points i Notice is:

1. Easily Trace the Game stats of a particular Opponent all at once :animals-dogrun:

3. also helps in remembering the number of games played with their respective opponents :doh:

Chess is like a language, the top players are very fluent at it. Talent can be developed scientifically but you have to find first what you are good at. -Anand
<<

chinku006

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:48 am

=d :dance:
shashi_k wrote:Would be a Gr8t feature if implemented well, without experiencing too much load :angry-screaming: on the server ... :sad-roulette:

Plus Points i Notice is:

<<

vamsi849

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:05 am

Thanking you

good idea...i support :dance:
<<

himalayh

Knight

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:49 pm

:shhh: CASH OUT CUBITS :drool:
You might be surprised by the above heading.cash out cubits according to my idea works like this there will two icons 1]cubits 2] earned cubits you are daily free cubits will go to cubits and the cubits i.e. imagine u played a 20 cubit match you won it and the 20 cubits will be added to you are cubits account and remaining 16 cubits will be added to earned cubits.
Rules; 1]You can cash cubits like 3000 cubits=$1 :dance: :naughty:
2]Only the cubits won in general games will be added to earned cubits.The cubits won in tournament will not be added.
3]Earned cubits will be automatically transported to cubits after 12:00 AM GMT and you are earned cubits will be null .
Earned cubits is valid only one day. :shifty:
4]For VIP members 10000 cubits = $1 as they can play higher cubit games.
THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION
Regards
himalayh
Learning Gives Creativity
Creativity Leads You To Think
Thinking Provides you Knowledge
Knowledge Makes You Great
-A.P.J Abdul Kalam
<<

chinku006

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:01 pm

:shhh: :think:
himalayh wrote::shhh: CASH OUT CUBITS :drool:
You might be surprised by the above heading.cash out cubits according to my idea works like this there will two icons 1]cubits 2] earned cubits you are daily free cubits will go to cubits and the cubits i.e. imagine u played a 20 cubit match you won it and the 20 cubits will be added to you are cubits account and remaining 16 cubits will be added to earned cubits.
Rules; 1]You can cash cubits like 3000 cubits=$1 :dance: :naughty:
2]Only the cubits won in general games will be added to earned cubits.The cubits won in tournament will not be added.
3]Earned cubits will be automatically transported to cubits after 12:00 AM GMT and you are earned cubits will be null .
Earned cubits is valid only one day. :shifty:
4]For VIP members 10000 cubits = $1 as they can play higher cubit games.
THIS IS JUST A SUGGESTION
Regards
himalayh
<<

Nirmittt

Queen

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:33 pm

It's a good idea; however, it takes a lot of loading time and load on the server. anyways good idea chinku :) I hope your request get accepted..
<<

chinku006

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:34 pm

:dance: thx friend for your support :clap:
Nirmittt wrote:It's a good idea; however, it takes a lot of loading time and load on the server. anyways good idea chinku :)
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages