FAQ

Can you unban my account?

<<

einsteiniumz

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:15 pm

Can you unban my account?

Hey, I recently got banned because someone called Stetz watched my game history and saw that I won against my friend a few times in a row. I don't understand how you call this sandbagging, which is the reason why it says I have been banned. I think this is not professional from your part. What's wrong with winning against my friend even if he was playing very bad...he was maybe drunk...how is that MY fault???
So please unban my account, I was very active and hooking people into Jerry's (ChessNetwork) stream where I was quite known, and I won't play against my friend too many times in a row if that is your wish.

Sincerely,

Einsteiniumz
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:05 pm

Re: Can you unban my account?

Good day,

It was not Stetz, the only one. You are in my black list of sandbaggers too, and I can assure you that if you have got in my sandbagger black list you have or are a sandbagger. Final point, no more discusion, since I mostly look at tournmanets, no just friend games at tournaments.

Regards Xabier.
<<

einsteiniumz

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:50 pm

wow...you think you're good at chess? is that why you're talking like that?
<<

einsteiniumz

Pawn

Post Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:51 pm

what a noob, xabi
<<

faizkluang

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:01 am

can you unbanned my accound ?? i not understand why u banned me.. it's wrong if i win with the people who playing very bad ?? by the way.. i really2 sorry if i wrong.. i hope u accept my appologist.... if i wrong, please forgive me...

since
faizkluang

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages