FAQ

I want to be unbanned!

<<

gaaaaaa

Pawn

Post Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 am

Re: I want to be unbanned!

I was banned without nothing!!!,,,and your way is not good,,,to take my history and to steel my cubits without any reasons,,I'll report and announce that about your site if my right did'nt return back to me
<<

mastermaths

Pawn

Post Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:32 am

hello
i know i cheated using my account ministerhome..
i agree and i am very guilty for that..
i am really sorry to chesscube and all members.
please please un bann my account i am realy sorry for my deeds.
i promise i will not repeat this mistake.
thank you
<<

mastermaths

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:54 am

Sansen wrote:
chesscubell wrote:I really agree that i was sandbagging with my account kingof_world.. I am really sorry for that. i promise i will not repeat it again.. please give me another chance.. iam really confessing and i m guilty for my works ....Sorry chesscube....

We do not give second chances. However, we do allow you to make a new account.

please give me a chance i beg u please
<<

yscb1

Pawn

Post Mon Dec 24, 2012 7:41 am

Hey, I confess to my ban too. I've been banned for months now I'm sure it's approaching a year or maybe it has been over a year! I was wondering if I could have it unbanned and then play as normal. No cheating! I know how clever ChessCube is and I know that cheating is just silly anyway. If there is something I have to do to get my account unbanned. Let me know, I'm willing to start playing chess on chesscube again so bad. Thankyou, I hope for the best.
<<

m_kandil

Pawn

Post Wed Jul 10, 2013 2:47 pm

my account name m_kandil ..... i was banned for chessbagging ... 1st of all im Really so sorry for this but i dodn;t know about this in the 1st place i sware, the story is i played with a strong player of my friends and suddenly it was so strange he started to make very strange moves making easy for me to win .. so i won about 4 or 5 gamed with the same way but i didn't know that this was cheating i sware i was very weired and i asked him why did u do this .. he told to lower my rate and enter tournaments i didn;t get what he wanted to do then he left .....his name is Bassel ....Im Really so sorry for this but i didn;t know that this is Cheating and why am i accused also he's the one letting himself loosing so i can;t understand ....

Pleaase i beg you i sware one more time im a loyful player and really love chess and i didn't know that what he did with me is cheating for both of us ,,, so im genereously requseting u to get my account back with all my friends their please and now that i know that this is a type of cheating im ready to assist u and report any types of this cheating in chesscube and i really love the site .. but please don't tell me to have another account please o beg u i really played hard and finally got this rating and would be very thankful if u get it back to me again ....
my name is .... m_kandil
Thank U soo much for ur time to read this Admins :)
<<

chaitu666

Pawn

Post Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:02 pm

hello sir.......
i was not cheated withany software or something but also i was banned...how its possible.......how will u say i have used soft ware........i was a player of 2200 in tournaments.......i played on my brother id because in continence of creating new id.....
it means Ur getting partiality......please check perfectly whether cheating or not.......and give my account back....we want justice sir...........my brother also scolding me......kindly unbann my account......pls.........
<<

lessthanthree

Pawn

Post Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:16 pm

LessThanThree

Hi, I was recently informed by a player that chesscube doesn't tolerate underrated players in their tournaments. I immediately began integrating rated games into my gameplay and was genuinely not aware of this policy. I was playing the unrated tournaments for a while, mostly due to less pressure to win singular games (the absence of the rating incentive). I figured it was okay since ratings weren't at stake, and I certainly wasn't the only underrated individual participating.

My request, however, stems from the fact that upon being informed of chesscube's policy, I have begun playing rated games to get my rating to a point where it accurately represents my skill level. Feel free to check to verify, the rated games are very recent. I'm guessing I was reported at an earlier time than I was informed of the policy and I honestly have no intention of violating the policies or spirit of this site.

My user account is "LessThanThree". Thank you in advance for reading and responding.
Previous

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages