FAQ

I want to be unbanned!

<<

cmaurelio1785

Pawn

Post Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:48 pm

Re: I want to be unbanned!

Hi

I was accused of cheating by using a cheat engine software while i was not, my account is cmaurelio1785. wla akong alam sa cheat engine na yan. kung naga gamit ako ng cheat engine bakit mka chat ako sa mga tao nagapa nood sa aking laro. natalo ko lang yung last kalaban ko dahil maraming mali xa na moves. ang rate nya 2600 tapus ako 2200 sana po e balik nyo po yong account ko sansen cmaurelio1785 :(
<<

cmaurelio1785

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:06 am

hi sir sansen,
please prove that cmaurelio1785 is using cheat engine. do you have evidence that he is using cheat engine? i am his friend helven from philippines.
<<

aleandgin

Pawn

Post Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:51 pm

hello could someone tell me if i was banned or if i have a malfunction of some sort ?
<<

ibong_07

Pawn

Post Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:02 pm

hi sir nirmit/sir sansen,

good day!

i dont understand why my account reagan07 was banned. i was accused of cheating? i dont know anything about cheating software in chess. i was so disappointed that all cubits that i ve worked for was gone. does that mean that if you win against opponent with high rating you are already cheating? or if you always fight with those low rating you are cheating?
i think it's unfair. may i request a proof that i had cheated. if i was a cheater i will not lose when bet cubits are so high.
please verify the history of my gameplay. i would appreciate if you could send me proof.
i cant even sign in to this email account thats why i was so disappointed.
hoping for your reply and that my account will be unbanned.

thank you in advance,
reagan07
<<

jacksonbms

Pawn

Post Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:33 am

A long time ago, I was banned from Chesscube. I sent a mail to the support team. They told me I was banned because the use of abusive language. They did not tell me when o how I used that abusive language.
The most "aggresive" word I used in chat is "moron". Is the use of that word considered abusive by chesscube?
<<

killtheking90

Pawn

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:33 pm

Dear Admin ,

Please tell reasons why i am banned from cube... if i had anything wrong tell the reason and if i am really wrong i apologize for what i did

Thanks
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:07 pm

killtheking90 wrote:Dear Admin ,

Please tell reasons why i am banned from cube... if i had anything wrong tell the reason and if i am really wrong i apologize for what i did

Hi Killtheking90,

You can send an e-mail to [email protected] to know about the reason for your ban

Thanks,

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

chesscubell

Pawn

Post Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I really agree that i was sandbagging with my account kingof_world.. I am really sorry for that. i promise i will not repeat it again.. please give me another chance.. iam really confessing and i m guilty for my works ....Sorry chesscube....
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm

chesscubell wrote:I really agree that i was sandbagging with my account kingof_world.. I am really sorry for that. i promise i will not repeat it again.. please give me another chance.. iam really confessing and i m guilty for my works ....Sorry chesscube....

We do not give second chances. However, we do allow you to make a new account.
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages