FAQ

Why cannot I not complete the video step to bonus?

<<

vonchessawitz

Pawn

Post Sun May 06, 2012 5:19 pm

I have now purchased three videos, through different web browsers, watched them etc... and STILL the video cubits bonus will not dissappear, and so I cannot get the 'bonus' or get rid of the annoying bar at the top of the screen! I have followed all the other tips/advice in other forum posts! please do not redirect me. Is there a solution to this? It annoys me every time I log in.
<<

mrblanc

Pawn

Post Mon May 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Re: Why cannot I not complete the video step to bonus?

Same here. I've watched the entire General Guide to the Opening Vol 1 (great video btw), but still that top bar is still there.
<<

drakef

Pawn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 am

I've had issues with the Facebook API, as Facebook is the way I log into CC. >.> it says the API is invalid and I can't view vids.
<<

aunsh

Pawn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 12:11 pm

same here.. i cant complete..that video task.. i have two videos to watch and i have wacthed but nothing..happend.. help us..!
<<

blitz1988

Pawn

Post Tue May 08, 2012 6:33 pm

Não consigo completar a barra de bônus, devido ao erro em completar a aba do vídeo. Ja comprei e assisti dois vídeos e erro permanece.
<<

vonchessewitz

Pawn

Post Wed May 09, 2012 11:47 am

"I can not complete the bonus bar because of an error in completing the Video tab. Already bought and watched two videos and error remains." Just translating Blitz1988's Spanish above :D

Just to continue, I didn't think I was alone with this prob! seems like there's quite a few of us, anyone else with the same problem please join the forum.

Surely this is a reletively solvable bug for Chesscube? I feel a little shortchanged as I already downloaded one of the vids to the chesscube video app - and then purchased it in the user window again in order to try and get rid of this bonus bar. That cost me cubits I paid for (with real money). I find it odd all the other bonus tasks have been blanked out, and not that one.

Is it a marketing scheme? I hope not. Please someone fix it. Thanks. It's an annoying bug in what is otherwise a brilliant site!
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Wed May 09, 2012 2:02 pm

That video facility is being fixed now..watch the video and claim your cubits..
(h)
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

ysfrg

Pawn

Post Thu May 10, 2012 8:33 pm

knightattack wrote:That video facility is being fixed now..watch the video and claim your cubits..
(h)

Still doesn't work for me. Just watched a whole video again and it did not work :/ Just for the sake of it, is it enough to just start a video?
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Fri May 11, 2012 2:03 pm

try this>> clear the cookies before login..after that login....
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

thebiz

Pawn

Post Sat May 12, 2012 11:53 am

Bought 2 videos still my bar above wont disappear
Next

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages