I cant log in

Not logging into the chesscube :(
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Tue May 22, 2012 2:31 pm

Re: I cant log in

pendos666 wrote:Not logging into the chesscube :(

clear the cookies..after that try to login..
if nothing happen..then update your flash player..or try wd also a different browser..
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

rollo666

Pawn

Post Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:24 pm

hi!

I cannot log in to chesscube either. I've tried IE, FF, Chrome, with cleared cookies and the latest flash player version.
The loading screen stops at 90% and nothing happens....
PLeeease help me, what can I do?
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:52 pm

rollo666 wrote:hi!

I cannot log in to chesscube either. I've tried IE, FF, Chrome, with cleared cookies and the latest flash player version.

try with another PC..
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

mmarefat

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:23 pm

I have the same problem. dafuq is this error?!?! stucking at 0% , 90%, etc... why developers can't solve this?!?!
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Thu Jun 21, 2012 7:18 pm

mmarefat wrote:I have the same problem. dafuq is this error?!?! stucking at 0% , 90%, etc... why developers can't solve this?!?!

try to clear the cookies of your browser
update your flash player then Relogin if nothing happen then try wd different browser..
after that nothing happen
then try wd another PC
KnightAttack
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:40 pm

rollo666 wrote:hi!

hye there,this happens normally when cc server is down or is bein moved,just hav be patient and wait =d
<<

dg2_bob

Pawn

Post Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:25 pm

WHY CAN"T I LOG IN?

Sorry for saying it sooooo rudely but its just sooooooooo anoying how i can't log in. i know i have to wait but i'm just so ****** because i have a tournament soon i can't get logged in to practise! HELP PLEASE! :(

Buld a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life
<<

mentalplayer

Knight

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:10 am

Just Check Whether your flash player is working on all browsers,if it fails at some browsers u have to re-install it..

Also at 90% it gets struck at few times,but later it gets logged in.if not refresh and try.again it will stay at 90% but with few turns it gets into the app.(Doing this with no other apps onto the net is better.)

If ur date and time are altered by a large margin ..then change it/update it.certificate issues may also not allow u to be inside the app.Also just if u cant proceed inside after this, try logging in with safemode.it can go in at some stages

Thanks,
MentalPlayer
<<

dg2_bob

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:36 am

But it gets stuck at 2/ 0% and i've been trying for over a week! could you please send me a link to this adobe upgrade thing :pray:
Next

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages