FAQ

banned for cheating

<<

pedrovivedes

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:45 am

Re: banned for cheating

Chesscube Parecía bueno. pero es un juego de segunda clase, primero que todo no tienen como comprobar si se hace trampa o no, es su palabra contra la de uno, eso no da credibilidad del mismo juego, como saben ellos que no se hace trampa?. estoy de acuerdo con que eliminen a quien utiliza trucos pero pagan buenos jugadores por culpa que no es de ellos, chescube dedíquense a mejorar los torneos y pongan mas idiomas a los menús.
<<

pablodiablo

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 4:13 am

but that's the thing!!...i wasn't using any engine/software assistance as u put it..so basically your telling me u banned me for no reason then??
<<

Sansen

Site Admin

Post Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:40 am

pablodiablo wrote:but that's the thing!!...i wasn't using any engine/software assistance as u put it..so basically your telling me u banned me for no reason then??

Hi pablodiablo,

I have replied to your e-mail.

Regards,
Judith
I sometimes drift over this way,, but not very often
<<

kvikica

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 10:11 pm

Dear admin i am banned by player named Sandbagger for cheeting!!? Just do not why? because if check my games in last 100 i resign before 20 moves even i have winning pos. I see this player can not stand losing game and he she have probl. with own knowlwge. Easyer is banned the opponent than learning chess!! I am not the first banned by this player. Thx
<<

stacia

Pawn

Post Sun Apr 07, 2013 3:50 am

Hi dear admin, you banned me for some reason..it seas that i was cheating and i know that i did not do that...i am playing here for quite bit of time...i do not understand the reasons..please give me back my account..i had some ups and downs and then you banned me...WHY? I was not cheating...Please help..Can i get my account back?
<<

reso71

Pawn

Post Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:12 am

I have been banned.
The reason is: Cheating - Under-rated player / Sandbagger.

Himm. :think:

I think I really did. (e)
<<

patriot_chess

Queen

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:07 pm

stacia wrote:Hi dear admin, you banned me for some reason..it seas that i was cheating and i know that i did not do that...i am playing here for quite bit of time...i do not understand the reasons..please give me back my account..i had some ups and downs and then you banned me...WHY? I was not cheating...Please help..Can i get my account back?

you were found through several of your game to be using engine help. this is what lead to your account being closed
<<

chennaicall

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Respected Admin. Please help me get back to play the games. I believe there is some mistake from your side, I would never cheat! I didn't cheat in ANY SINGLE GAME. I'm working real hard on my chess skills, learning new variations. I'm preparing for my next FIDE rated tournament so have been consistent in playing tough matches and lucky i've won few of them on chesscube. So, please have a look.
I AM INNOCENT! (and a bit sad, angry for your decision).
Brankica, Arold, Lew, Sean, and all my dear chesscube friends - HELP! :O
<<

chennaicall

Pawn

Post Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:07 pm

I just gone through your "banned for cheating" forum, and saw many users got banned for using "Computer engines" for help.
If you have found any such "pattern" you are talking about, Let me know!
Respected Admin, I have been training from a Local Chess Tutor (in my city) (Name- Kantilal Dave - look at fide website) since last couple of months and preparing for an upcoming FIDE rated tournament. Also Have real good friends here in chesscube, please i beg you to unban me.
I SWEAR I NEVER CHEATED.
Today Arold asked me that i beat a 2450 rated player - I told him i got lucky. (He was disconnected due to poor connection).
Later on, i was banned :O ..
If you are confused about my tournament rating and standard rating Gap - Thats because i do not find the 1,2 min. tourneys Playable for me And lose most of them (I can't think fast). You can find i always play long format standard games, because there is no Time pressure.
Please Help me out of this "out of the Blue" problem.
Regards,
Chennaicall.
<<

stunt

Pawn

Post Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:07 pm

Hello! Dear admin drcheck :DDD so tell me why i was banned? I really like to know that.
The same reasons like others somthing like sandbagger bla bla...

Looking forward from hearing you.

Best regards. Andre
PreviousNext

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages