FAQ

Appeal for ban of danielminghe

<<

nocheatingkid

Pawn

Post Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:12 am

Appeal for ban of danielminghe

danielminghe was a fair player, but Sansen was upset and decided to ban him because I had multiple accounts, but I was told by a moderator that there was no rule against it. Could this user get unbanned? Thanks!
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:29 pm

Re: Appeal for ban of danielminghe

nocheatingkid wrote:danielminghe was a fair player, but Sansen was upset and decided to ban him because I had multiple accounts, but I was told by a moderator that there was no rule against it. Could this user get unbanned? Thanks!

The account was banned for cheating - we don't unban accounts when the user was banned for cheating.
<<

patriot_chess

Queen

Post Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:54 am

Re: Appeal for ban of danielminghe

Sean wrote:
nocheatingkid wrote:danielminghe was a fair player, but Sansen was upset and decided to ban him because I had multiple accounts, but I was told by a moderator that there was no rule against it. Could this user get unbanned? Thanks!

The account was banned for cheating - we don't unban accounts when the user was banned for cheating.

Not really indication of cheating going on with this account. Please email [email protected] to further appeal this matter. As for matters of unbanning for cheating we do on rare occasions. best way is to email the above email address!

thanks, patriot_chess anti cheat team

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages