FAQ

Don't know how i got VIP status

<<

wouk

Pawn

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:32 am

Don't know how i got VIP status

Hello Admins,

until a few days ago i was a non-paying basic member here. Then - without doing anything on my side - i suddenly was promoted to VIP membership until 7th July. As much as i appreciate this i wouldn't want to take advantage on you by using these premium features without having paid for them.

Could you please confirm that this was not due to some error on your part and i am indeed entitled to use my new status.

Many thanks for your effort and your well-designed site.

bakunin
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:32 am

Re: Don't know how i got VIP status

hi wouk,

because you reached on level 200 that's why you get one month free subscription of VIP membership.. ;)
For more detail about Level And Xp..
check the below link please..

Chesscube level & Xp >>> viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2411

Thanks
KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

wouk

Pawn

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:34 pm

knightattack wrote:because you reached on level 200 that's why you get one month free subscription of VIP membership.. ;)

I wasn't aware of this, thanks for the info and the link.
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:40 pm

Welcome (h)
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:46 pm

wouk wrote:Hello Admins,

until a few days ago i was a non-paying basic member here. Then - without doing anything on my side - i suddenly was promoted to VIP membership until 7th July. As much as i appreciate this i wouldn't want to take advantage on you by using these premium features without having paid for them.

Could you please confirm that this was not due to some error on your part and i am indeed entitled to use my new status.

bakunin

hye yes there is a reward scheme for playin on cc,,at level 100 u get a weeks free vip,,at 200 u get a month vip and at level 300 u get 6months vip,
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:09 pm

:-d
wouk wrote:Hello Admins,

bakunin

:-d

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages