FAQ

Can't get a game

<<

klsnoozer

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:50 pm

Can't get a game

So much lately i've noticed either i can't log on and when i do succeed , it won't search for a game. This is getting frustrating.
<<

davetul

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:59 pm

Re: Can't get a game

Agree. Came here because chess-dot-com irritated me. At least that site let you play games...

Heck, I liked this so much I even bought some stuff. Not much, but more than I usually do for online games. Hope it starts working again soon, I'll keep checking, but for now I guess it's back to the other site
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:15 pm

klsnoozer wrote:So much lately i've noticed either i can't log on and when i do succeed , it won't search for a game. This is getting frustrating.

Hi Klsnoozer,

Sometimes due to routine maintenance of server/slow net connection/not good net connectivity/due to technical problem....login problem facing by users....
if you not found any game via seek then hit on refresh.....
or you can hit on quick match tab...that helps to get a match as according to your preference...

If you are suffering from login problem then try these simple steps....

logout then....
try to clear the cookies of your browser
update your flash player..relogin
if nothing happen then try to login with different browser..
chrome is best browser for chesscube...
firefox have some technical flash problem in these days

Thanks

KnightAttack
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

klsnoozer

Pawn

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:14 am

I only use chrome. Twice today couldn't log on. Did what you said, didn't help. Can't log on now. You guys seem to do alot of routine maint.
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:18 am

klsnoozer wrote:I only use chrome. Twice today couldn't log on. Did what you said, didn't help. Can't log on now. You guys seem to do alot of routine maint.

Now everything Ok...
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack
<<

klsnoozer

Pawn

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 4:43 am

I have been able to log on now but when i move my pieces, they drag very slowly across the board. I play other places and it is only happening here. Any suggestions?
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:40 pm

klsnoozer wrote:I have been able to log on now but when i move my pieces, they drag very slowly across the board. I play other places and it is only happening here. Any suggestions?

if you are using chrome..then update it...
OR
Try other browser..like Firefox,IE,safari..
KnightAttack

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages