FAQ

Annoying yellow color connection advantage

<<

xorron5

Pawn

Post Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:26 am

Annoying yellow color connection advantage

I am sick and tired of loosing to people in particular who has an yellow color of connection..I have strong green color of connection and its seems those who have an crappier yellow color indicator of their internet connection seem to rob seconds of
every game,,when i play 1min or 2 min games,,i would prefer if i could adjust the settings that i wouldn't accept games from anybody else than green a.k.a. strong connection,,,so neither would benefit from any outside reason.... :@ :@ :@ :@ :@
<<

pabloasturias

Pawn

Post Sun Jul 22, 2012 9:06 pm

Re: Annoying yellow color connection advantage

I think is not problem for connect, maybe is the CC server that is small. Sometimes I`m green conect and have more than 2 sec. lag, and others I`have red connect and have lag too......................And I don`t know why, I have everytime 5mb. free connect for CC., noone chat open, home closed, and noone other ap. working, ( and when I play in other places like buho or chessbase I don`t have this problems) so I think the problems must be in CC
<<

xorron5

Pawn

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 12:17 am

Yep you must be right with that one...i have 200 mb connection and crisp top notch pc..so all in my department should be in check..........execpt my blunders.... :-d
<<

knightattack

Queen

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:03 pm

well..as you said..the yellow color(yellow bar just besides your oppenet's name) connection..that shows a good connection..which have lag between 20 to 100..and green color connection is also good connection which have lag 100 to 200 between..both are good connection to play..so i dnt think there is any kind of problem to play..
If you don't like something change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it..Learn to smile at every situation..See it as an opportunity to prove your strength and ability...Live Hard Live Your Dream
KnightAttack

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages