FAQ

Aborting game to win cubits

<<

crista_

Pawn

Post Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:50 pm

Aborting game to win cubits

Could anyone please fix this problem? I've had it happen to me a lot already: a player accepts my game offer, only to abort immediately after the game begins, so I lose my cubits and he steals them. This is extremely unfair and it has to stop. Please fix this so that if the person aborts, it is the same as if they resign. I am tired of losing cubits to cheaters. I come here to play and my cubits are earned, not stolen.
<<

mentalplayer

Knight

Post Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:07 pm

Re: Aborting game to win cubits

crista_ wrote:Could anyone please fix this problem? I've had it happen to me a lot already: a player accepts my game offer, only to abort immediately after the game begins, so I lose my cubits and he steals them. This is extremely unfair and it has to stop. Please fix this so that if the person aborts, it is the same as if they resign. I am tired of losing cubits to cheaters. I come here to play and my cubits are earned, not stolen.

When a Player Aborts the Game,u dont lose Cubits,if its a 50 cubits wager,u get 50 back to ur account,abort is cancelling of the game,and there is rapid-refund of the wager in which the game was to be played.

Regards,
MP.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages