FAQ

Bug-Opponent Disconnects, I lose game

<<

appositive

Pawn

Post Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:53 am

Bug-Opponent Disconnects, I lose game

Below is a game I just played. I made my move. My opponent then disconnected. The countdown for him began and I started to do other stuff waiting for the win. Next thing I know, I lost the game(forfeit on time). Lost cubits and lost rating points. Below is a screenshot (quality is bad, but had to compress image-will provide picture if requested):
Attachments
cc ss.jpg
screenshot
cc ss.jpg (90.92 KiB) Viewed 623 times
<<

whitetyson

Queen

Post Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:55 pm

Re: Bug-Opponent Disconnects, I lose game

appositive wrote:Below is a game I just played. I made my move. My opponent then disconnected. The countdown for him began and I started to do other stuff waiting for the win. Next thing I know, I lost the game(forfeit on time). Lost cubits and lost rating points. Below is a screenshot (quality is bad, but had to compress image-will provide picture if requested):

HYE THERE,,,THIS WAS A BUGG IN CC SYSTEM WHICH HAS BEEN FIXED NOW,WE APOLOGISE FOR THIS : :(
<<

tunaficiency

Pawn

Post Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:44 pm

Re: Bug-Opponent Disconnects, I lose game

Hi exactly the same thing just happened to me especially galling as it was one of the best games ive played. Im tunaficiency and my opponent was svetac appreciate it if i could have the situation rectified cheers matt
great site by the way

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages