FAQ

2000 cubits should not be the default wager

<<

gusmachado

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:44 pm

2000 cubits should not be the default wager

Whenever I log in and seek a game, the cubit wager amount is set to 2000.

The default wager should be 20 cubits, not 2000.

At the very least, it should save keep your wager preference saved when you log out.
<<

drcheck

King

Posts: 1341

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 am

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 6:08 pm

Re: 2000 cubits should not be the default wager

gusmachado wrote:Whenever I log in and seek a game, the cubit wager amount is set to 2000.

The default wager should be 20 cubits, not 2000.

At the very least, it should save keep your wager preference saved when you log out.


the default cubit wager is set to whatever your last seek was
<<

gusmachado

Pawn

Posts: 2

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Post Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Re: 2000 cubits should not be the default wager

drcheck wrote:the default cubit wager is set to whatever your last seek was


No, when you first log in to Chesscube, the wager is set to 2000, regardless of what your last seek was. This has caused me to accidentally seek a 2000 cubit game many times.

It is true that during a single session chesscube will remember your previous seek. But every time you close the browser and go back to chesscube, the wager will be set at 2000 cubits.
<<

drcheck

King

Posts: 1341

Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:12 am

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:10 am

Re: 2000 cubits should not be the default wager

gusmachado wrote:
drcheck wrote:the default cubit wager is set to whatever your last seek was


No, when you first log in to Chesscube, the wager is set to 2000, regardless of what your last seek was. This has caused me to accidentally seek a 2000 cubit game many times.

It is true that during a single session chesscube will remember your previous seek. But every time you close the browser and go back to chesscube, the wager will be set at 2000 cubits.


on my account, when I first log in to ChessCube, the default wager is whatever my last seek was, be it 100, 20, 1000, or 5000.
<<

realty_don

Knight

Posts: 65

Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:21 am

Location: westcoast B.C., Canada

Post Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Re: 2000 cubits should not be the default wager

It does save my last wager (typically 20 or 50 cubits).

I suspect you may need to clear your browser's cache and/or cookies (because,
the site reads your cache/cookies and it seems to be only seeing "2,000 cubits" for your account
each time you login regardless of your more recent wagers).

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], sdfdfyura and 3 guests

cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software.