FAQ

Weird Bug

<<

edwin1337

Pawn

Post Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Weird Bug

So, I was playing in the Daily Warzone Final today and most weird bug happened:

A game against sa4567pk starts. He doesn't move. I double. 15 seconds pass. Nothing happens. His time runs out. The "waiting for server response" window appears. The timer reaches zero. Nothing happens. I wait and wait. Still nothing happens. I refresh the page. Nothing changes: I return to the game against sa4567pk, his time has run out, the waiting for server response window appears, time runs out, nothing happens. I refresh again. same story. I refresh 3 more times. Nothing changes. Only after I've waited a few minutes before trying to login again I was able to return to the tournament and get a new game.

Seriously, what the F?! :angry-banghead:
<<

dalalpratul

Pawn

Post Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:16 am

Re: Weird Bug

I am facing a wierd situation for hte past few days when I start to play. After a few moves the game gets disconnected from your server and then when I again try to seek / quick start and when the players details appear I get reconnected to the earlier game I had started. Then again it gets disconnected after a few moves are played and the whole process is repeated. In the process not only do I end up losing time but ultimately lose the game as well. It is very annoying.
<<

edwin1337

Pawn

Post Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:10 pm

And this bug happens again?

Does anyone give a !@#*?
<<

spe_ifa

Pawn

Post Wed Dec 19, 2012 4:57 am

i think the problem that edwin faced same as me...anybody wanna help...my game always got bugged without my knowledge..

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages