FAQ

Complaint

<<

zephyrot

Pawn

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:03 pm

Complaint

My name is Marco, I have been playing on chesscube for a little more than one year and I have a little issue to bring to chesscube attention: I want to complain for the total lack of interest you show towards your costumers!!!

I tried to complain through proper means because i don't like to be angry and I hate to be angry in public, but hey, your fancy methods of notification messages never works for me... your site just tells me "error, your notification has not been correcly sent" so here I am, ashemed of me losing control on a public forum, hoping that at least here I will find somebody able to explain to me how do you run things around here...

I have sent a help request to chesscube 'cose my stats are nowhere to be found... I would have liked to know if you had some server problems and it was a temporary issue.... but it has passed one month since then, my stats are yet total blank and nobody ever cared to answer to me... Anyway, stats are the smallest of my problems... my real complaint is that this is not the first time I am asking some help to chesscube and you never cared to answer to me...

I AM REALLY OFFENDED BY HOW CHESSCUBE HANDLES COSTUMERS!!!

I have found a lot of trolls during games irritating me with lame comments, my stats are lost, in the past I had several problems trying to conect, etc, etc... I became a VIP member a while ago to gratify you for the efforts you put into running this site but I want something in return, I ask to at least receive a little assistence when I need it which, by the way, is a rare occasion (three times in a whole year)! I understand that running a business with thousands of clients ain't easy but hey, that's your job, you chose it, people pay for you to do it so try to at least be professional... if you can...
<<

xabichess

Rook

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:28 pm

Re: Complaint

Good day,

As far as I can see the stats issue is "corrected" the games played have been passed to the new server. Every game played from 29th february to now is updated and there to see/get.

As you could see in help room or help beginners room the stats and games history have been down for around 2-3 weeks due to server moving. But if you do not want to ask there or read there you can just complain here. In help room they have been answering this question a lot of times it was even on country rooms topic for a lot of time too. Even on forum topic, but if you just want to complain do so. If you wanted to receive an email due to the move of servers from Germany to Europe, sorry but it has not been sent. Maybe next time.

It will be taken into consideration.

Have a nice day.

Xabier.
<<

zephyrot

Pawn

Post Wed Dec 12, 2012 10:33 pm

Re: Complaint

xabichess wrote:
As you could see in help room or help beginners room the stats and games history have been down for around 2-3 weeks due to server moving. I

mine are down since 4 months.... that ain't a 2-3 week server movement, that a bit more, please don't treat me like an idiot

xabichess wrote:
But if you do not want to ask there or read there you can just complain here.

But of course I complain here, wherelse should I complain if you don't answer anywhere else?

anyway, you just skip the main point, the service you have been offering to a paying costumer has been of a very law professionality and that's sad no matter how you try to look at it.

have a nice day you too.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages