FAQ

Game History is a major feature... lacking!!!!!!!!

<<

thbenda

Pawn

Post Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:23 pm

Game History is a major feature... lacking!!!!!!!!

Hello,

I have subscribed as a VIP to have some cool features, especially game history.
I've looked at your forum, and many people have the same problems than me: can't get that stuff because of servers management problems, and other downtime???

I am agree about it is a difficult task.
But...

First, I've paid for something you do not be able to provide, so I am waiting a VIP extension of one year because of losing some great games I have done, and that I will probably never be able to get.

Secondly, I think you have done something good about playing chess online. Be professional, and you will do business some long years, or continue messing up all your VIP's, and you will loose the people whom be able to pay for "your service".

Important:
If you do nothing, I will never pay for your website.
If you do something less than I ask, I will never pay for your website, because It is not the first time I am annoying these problems.

And I am not english, so consider the time I have lost to write this.
I will not say that many times, and I probably never go again on these post.
I want an immediate action, and all working services in your commercial offer, particularly for your VIPs.

Kind regards,
thbenda
<<

spok1701

Pawn

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 1:39 pm

Re: Game History is a major feature... lacking!!!!!!!!

I cannot get at my Game History or Stats either. Is this just a temporary problem or have all my recent games been lost.

I find it very useful to be able to download and analyse my previous games.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Spok1701.
<<

drcheck

King

Post Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:09 pm

Re: Game History is a major feature... lacking!!!!!!!!

thbenda wrote:Hello,

I have subscribed as a VIP to have some cool features, especially game history.
I've looked at your forum, and many people have the same problems than me: can't get that stuff because of servers management problems, and other downtime???

I am agree about it is a difficult task.
But...

First, I've paid for something you do not be able to provide, so I am waiting a VIP extension of one year because of losing some great games I have done, and that I will probably never be able to get.

Secondly, I think you have done something good about playing chess online. Be professional, and you will do business some long years, or continue messing up all your VIP's, and you will loose the people whom be able to pay for "your service".

Important:
If you do nothing, I will never pay for your website.
If you do something less than I ask, I will never pay for your website, because It is not the first time I am annoying these problems.

And I am not english, so consider the time I have lost to write this.
I will not say that many times, and I probably never go again on these post.
I want an immediate action, and all working services in your commercial offer, particularly for your VIPs.

Kind regards,
thbenda

this feature is being restored as quickly as possible

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages