Am I banned from ChessCube??

<<

n3xvsv5

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 11, 2015 9:23 pm

Am I banned from ChessCube??

To the site or board administrator:
My Username is N3XVSv5
I would like to know if my account is banned.
I am having problem logging in to play. When I try to log in, it always stays at "logging in at stage 2 of 2 (0%)" for a long time and after that an "error occurred", and the page changed to an error page stating that:

"ERROR UNAVAILABLE
The service you are requesting is not available.
We are sorry that you are unable to play right now! We are working on the problem and play should resume shortly.
Check out our Facebook page for updates: facebook
Or visit our forums in the meantime: chesscube forum
Should you have any questions, please mail : support
Regards,
The ChessCube Team"

It says there "to resume shortly." It's been days now that I still unable to log in. And with the same problem.
I also tried to register for a new account also but still cannot log in to play.
Please help me what to do.
Is my current account banned? If it is, please let me know what I did wrong and I apologize for what I did in advance.
I am just a newbie and just started playing for a few days. Please unban my account, or just please allow me to create a new account to play. Just allow me to play again at chesscube.
<<

albinbinoo

Post Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Re: Am I banned from ChessCube??

n3xvsv5 wrote:To the site or board administrator:
My Username is N3XVSv5
I would like to know if my account is banned.
I am having problem logging in to play. When I try to log in, it always stays at "logging in at stage 2 of 2 (0%)" for a long time and after that an "error occurred", and the page changed to an error page stating that:

"ERROR UNAVAILABLE
The service you are requesting is not available.
We are sorry that you are unable to play right now! We are working on the problem and play should resume shortly.
Check out our Facebook page for updates: facebook
Or visit our forums in the meantime: chesscube forum
Should you have any questions, please mail : support
Regards,
The ChessCube Team"

It says there "to resume shortly." It's been days now that I still unable to log in. And with the same problem.
I also tried to register for a new account also but still cannot log in to play.
Please help me what to do.
Is my current account banned? If it is, please let me know what I did wrong and I apologize for what I did in advance.
I am just a newbie and just started playing for a few days. Please unban my account, or just please allow me to create a new account to play. Just allow me to play again at chesscube.

Maybe on that day site was temporary down due to maintenance, if on other days you had same problem then it is problem with your pc or network settings, also make sure the date and time on your pc is updated, clean the browser cache as well. But to your question if you are banned, i don't think you are.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages