FAQ

[feature request] Analysing board/teaching tools

<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:23 am

Or if that user who is setting the position and analyzing can allow certain users to join,i.e with the permission of that user,others can join or observe him... :-d :dance:
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:26 am

Re: Set position and observe

Or a special room for that,"Analyze"...!!!
Learn Chess From GrandMaster - http://rcaofficialpartner.blogspot.com/ . I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

gmcarpio

Post Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:57 am

yes, this idea is very important in a chess playing website.. up for this.. :) :sci-fi-robot:
ultimate chess lover, hobbyist musician and a C-Sharper (C#) (")(o_o)(")
my world : http://jlc86-music.blogspot.com
<<

nishu1795

Pawn

Post Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:30 pm

i guess its a good idea for improving chess skilzz and for a group analysis.
<<

blackjokercz

Pawn

Post Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 pm

Hello,
I miss analysing option in friend games and after games. I think that there should be possibility to analyse games at chesscube, with your opponent or friends. I dont mean engine analyse. It would be great teaching tool too and it can attract many players from other servers. And chesscube have already some features, which would be even more greater with analyse board, like video/voice chat.

Analysing bottom
After a game there would be a button "Ask opponent for analyse"/"Ask friend for analyse"/"Analyse alone", this will switch normal board to "analyse" room/board - takebacks to any move, changing/creating variations, rewriting changes to pgn/save all variations in pgn, adding marks( +-, -+, = , +=, !, !?, ??...), adding notes to moves and special window for a chat, option to invite other players to analyse.

Teachers
I saw many players wanted to work as a online chess teachers, but is very difficult to show all possibilities to students and get paid for their job. In fact there doesn't exist any feature like this on whole internet. Thanks to crownds/cubits system these teachers can be paid for their job through chesscube.com There can exist whole studying groups with some titled player (proved with something) as teacher for 5-15 players for 20-40 crownds per lesson, or just for cubits with untitled players, or free with friends.

Simply changes for start
Create this whole feature would be hard, so for start there can be few simply changes, which make chesscube better for analysing. For example special type of unrated game with unlimited takebacks and takeback would be written to pgn as variations.

Why?
I think that this is unique feature and it can attract a lot of new chess players. It can help create new social community on chesscube, which will add more fun on chesscube.
<<

albinbinoo

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:33 pm

Re: Analysing board/teaching tools/

I totally agree with this suggestion, this is exactly what chesscube needs to raise this site to one higher level, access to analysis board and using it to set up some positions and games among players community is something that would be of great value, I don't know is this possible but if there is any chance please consider this proposal seriously.
<<

bitss

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:35 pm

great idea by black i believe the analysis boards after the game and the posibility of teaching through chesscube with the reward of cubits or crowns can dramaticaly help on creating an even bigger and more organized chesscube community
<<

cubesmasher

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:40 pm

This is a great idea! It would be a huge benefit to the CC community!
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:41 pm

Re: [feature request] Analysing board/teaching tools

I like the idea of having an analyze board but this request is a board after a game.. and I was thinking of putting my ideas in another thread, because I believe it's an entirely different idea. :]

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages