FAQ

Problem in my cubits

<<

fullempty

Pawn

Post Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:43 am

Problem in my cubits

Hi admin,

I have won several games with 25 or 50 cubits, but my cubits often don't increase. This problem starts happen since new version has been launched.

Admin, please investigate my games history with 25 cubits or above, i am really sure you will find some mistaken.

Please help and need your advice.
<<

xandro

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:56 am

Re: Problem in my cubits

I have the same problem, I've won games of 25, 50 and 100 cubits but i only get 5 cubits, the max i remember winning was 40 cubits when i won a 100 game? whats that about is it a bug or are those part of the changes with the new version?.... Also I keep losing games on time when I've actually played a move and its the opponents turn, then all of a sudden it sez i forfeit on time, how can that be?
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:21 pm

If you win, you should get your entry fee back. The prize, well, as the seek chart in playing mode shows it's nothing like the earlier wagers and getting most of your oppoent's entry fee, too (except, for 200 cubit games just now, looks like the programmer slipped on that one, as you do pretty well, almost like before on that one). Then there's the black/white adjustment which makes it slower for most of us to realize what's going on.

Your best shot imo of 'winning' cubits now, is to play wagered games with much weaker players (so, you'll not flat out lose your entry fee, as it takes quite a while to recover that through wins). And, each time you play white and draw, you no longer get your entry fee back but you lose 5% of it (even up to 1,250 cubits, if you're paying 25,000 cubits as your VIP entry fee).

Of course, there's tourneys, along with simply not playing much and waiting for the daily stipend to rebuild your cubits account.
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

xandro

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:02 am

babasaheb wrote:If you win, you should get your entry fee back. The prize, well, as the seek chart in playing mode shows it's nothing like the earlier wagers and getting most of your oppoent's entry fee, too (except, for 200 cubit games just now, looks like the programmer slipped on that one, as you do pretty well, almost like before on that one). Then there's the black/white adjustment which makes it slower for most of us to realize what's going on.

Your best shot imo of 'winning' cubits now, is to play wagered games with much weaker players (so, you'll not flat out lose your entry fee, as it takes quite a while to recover that through wins). And, each time you play white and draw, you no longer get your entry fee back but you lose 5% of it (even up to 1,250 cubits, if you're paying 25,000 cubits as your VIP entry fee).

Of course, there's tourneys, along with simply not playing much and waiting for the daily stipend to rebuild your cubits account.

I have won games and got less than what I even wagered :( , how this is an improvement on the site I'll never know :S ..... I think they've totally ruined it. There's no incentive to play whether paid (VIP) or free, cuz even the VIP members are complaining, a sure way to bring down the site as people will look for alternatives. Basically every time u play u lose cubit, whats the point of that?
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:07 am

For a more detailed explanation with examples, see: http://www.chesscube.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=0&t=4897&p=33722#p33722
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

drcheck

King

Post Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:51 am

xandro wrote:
babasaheb wrote:If you win, you should get your entry fee back. The prize, well, as the seek chart in playing mode shows it's nothing like the earlier wagers and getting most of your oppoent's entry fee, too (except, for 200 cubit games just now, looks like the programmer slipped on that one, as you do pretty well, almost like before on that one). Then there's the black/white adjustment which makes it slower for most of us to realize what's going on.

I have won games and got less than what I even wagered :( , how this is an improvement on the site I'll never know :S ..... I think they've totally ruined it. There's no incentive to play whether paid (VIP) or free, cuz even the VIP members are complaining, a sure way to bring down the site as people will look for alternatives. Basically every time u play u lose cubit, whats the point of that?

The solution is very simple. :doh:

There is a button at the top of your screen labelled BUY. Simply press it, follow the instructions and you will have a bounty of cubits for a very inexpensive price (less that a Starbuck's coffee!) :dance:

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages