Dislike
No votes

Total votes : 17
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:56 am

TEACHING is needed!!!

Hi friends,I have an idea which would help CC (chesscube) in such a way that Beginners should get some coaching,especially people from remote area do not get access to coach or training in chess,for those i think if CC bring some new ideas like coaching others by setting a position board which would help them to analyze etc..I already done a forum post "set position and observe",Similarly teaching is also needed to help others in CC by training,they can talk each other by "Audio chat" in CC which will be useful and also they can use skype for it..If one wants to get trained or needed some tips in chess,they can ask in Chat rooms,And another User who will play well or higher rated (Higher rated is not necessary to be coach,because there are some users who are real coach) will train them.As i said before we can have an Announcement in all the rooms that the user wants tips in chess or another user wants to train others...That announcement will be useful...Please reply if any good suggestions with this.Please Vote for this idea and also bring this idea to CC,Thanks..!!! :)
Thanks,I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:34 pm

Re: TEACHING is needed!!!

I am not a big coach,But i have rating 2304 in CC,And i will give some tips or what i can help,i will be in Tourney room,India room,Another user "stuart41088" will be available in India room,he will give some puzzles,He joined me..Thanks!!
Thanks,I teach beginners at chesscube.If you have any questions please contact me..!!Here is my website here and my youtube chess channel here
<<

hyperbole

Pawn

Post Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:29 pm

I completely support it John Cenna and I was also looking to give coaching
<<

johncenaa

Rook

Post Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:12 am

Thanks hyperbole

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages