FAQ

HE SYSTEM AUTO-RESIGNED YOUR GAME !!! (what ?????)

<<

johnybee

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:22 am

HE SYSTEM AUTO-RESIGNED YOUR GAME !!! (what ?????)

"THE SYSTEM AUTO-RESIGNED YOUR GAME DUE TO EXCESSIVE SWITCHING TO OTHER APPLICATIONS"

5 seconds later : "GAME RESIGNED"

What the hell is that ???????

This is the second time it happens to me !!!! I lost points and cubits points. How can I do to get my cubits points back an to get my level back ????
<<

johnybee

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 11:23 am

Re: THE SYSTEM AUTO-RESIGNED YOUR GAME !!! (what ?????)

and I precise that I only opened window which was chesscube.com, thats it.

Anyone can help ????!
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:54 pm

Re: HE SYSTEM AUTO-RESIGNED YOUR GAME !!! (what ?????)

Stop "switching windows" (tabs) during a rated or tourney game. The site detects this, issues three warnings, and will auto-resign you when you persist. [It's one of the many anti-cheat detection methods in place, the site figures just maybe, you're consulting off-site chess software on your PC to improve your play, which of course would be cheating.]

Stick with the game at hand and you'll be fine. Or, play unrated non-tourney games if you're going to be doing a lot of window or tab switching during a game.
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

johnybee

Pawn

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:46 pm

"THE SYSTEM AUTO-RESIGNED YOUR GAME DUE TO EXCESSIVE SWITCHING TO OTHER APPLICATIONS"

This is the second time it happens to me !!!! I lost points and cubits points. How can I do to get my cubits points back an to get my level back ????

and I precise that I opened ONLY ONE window which was chesscube.com, thats it.

Anyone can help ????!
<<

babasaheb

Bishop

Post Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:10 pm

Well, if you had only one window open, the chesscube one and you were NOT switching tabs within that window, then that sounds like a site glitch that you ought to report. Switching tabs in chesscube is perceived as changing windows, I believe.

On another note, closing out cc tabs that are not in use should modestly help reduce your 'lag' during playing.

Report either through emailing [email protected], or, using the "?" (lower left corner) in game mode, and choose Feedback / Bug Report.
Ready to join chesscube? Click: http://www.chesscube.com/register/?referrer=babasaheb

( Members have been blocked from seeing my Chat room, tourney Chat & game Chat since March 6, 2013 )
<<

drcheck

King

Post Wed Mar 27, 2013 12:46 am

johnybee wrote:"THE SYSTEM AUTO-RESIGNED YOUR GAME DUE TO EXCESSIVE SWITCHING TO OTHER APPLICATIONS"

and I precise that I opened ONLY ONE window which was chesscube.com, thats it.

Anyone can help ????!

You were switching back and forth between the ChessCube window and other open windows on your system. The system warned you to stop this or it would be forced to resign your game for you. You continue and the system auto-resigned you.

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages