FAQ

Is this a bug?

<<

tarsus

Pawn

Post Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:09 pm

Is this a bug?

Hi guys, was just wondering if this is a bug or not, I've played 2 games so far and lost both of them on time. What is strange is that with about 30 sec to go, on the opponents tern, the screen hangs yet the clock keeps counting the opponents time, all of a sudden it sez I've lost on time! Howz that possible yet is wast even my tern? Is this normal behavior?.... This used to happen in the past but I think it was addressed in newer versions of CC, Am I wrong in suspecting that a similar bug has crept in? Ive attached a picture for reference

Chesss.jpg
Chesss.jpg (193.5 KiB) Viewed 737 times
<<

konstantino07

Bishop

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:53 am

Re: Is this a bug?

tarsus wrote:Hi guys, was just wondering if this is a bug or not, I've played 2 games so far and lost both of them on time. What is strange is that with about 30 sec to go, on the opponents tern, the screen hangs yet the clock keeps counting the opponents time, all of a sudden it sez I've lost on time! Howz that possible yet is wast even my tern? Is this normal behavior?.... This used to happen in the past but I think it was addressed in newer versions of CC, Am I wrong in suspecting that a similar bug has crept in? Ive attached a picture for reference

Chesss.jpg

yes, it is a bug. see this viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1571
ready to join chesscube? just click her and get rewarded! http://www.chesscube.com/register/?refe ... stantino07

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages