FAQ

BUG, buying a wallpaper

<<

kravtz

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:21 am

BUG, buying a wallpaper

hello, problem is that i wanted to buy a wallpaper at CC store but as soon as i pressed the "BUY" button it said there's some problem and suggested to try after some time (i'm not certain of the accurate length). unfortunately, i got my cubit pool reduced by the price of the wallpaper without the wallpaper being installed in my personal inventory. any idea why and how should i proceed with that issue?
<<

aabkhara

Knight

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:54 am

Re: BUG, buying a wallpaper

kravtz wrote:unfortunately, i got my cubit pool reduced by the price of the wallpaper without the wallpaper being installed in my personal inventory.
like what it said, have you checked it later? If you checked again and it isn't in your inventory, you may want to contact them at [email protected] and tell what happened or provide a link to this thread. good luck. :]
<<

Sean

Site Admin

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:11 am

kravtz wrote:hello, problem is that i wanted to buy a wallpaper at CC store but as soon as i pressed the "BUY" button it said there's some problem and suggested to try after some time (i'm not certain of the accurate length). unfortunately, i got my cubit pool reduced by the price of the wallpaper without the wallpaper being installed in my personal inventory. any idea why and how should i proceed with that issue?

Which background was it? I see a deduction of 375 Cubits.
Thanks,
Sean
<<

kravtz

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:00 pm

the red rays, i know it has little in ways of aesthetics but its the only non blue-green i wish to pay for.
<<

kravtz

Pawn

Post Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:49 pm

thanks for solving
<<

dreambeast

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:28 am

I have also tried to buy a wallpaper ("Mural"), but I didn't get it, and I lost cubits. I sent a message using the feedback menu in the game, but there hasn't been a reply. I write here because I don't know if my message was delivered.
<<

kravtz

Pawn

Post Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:01 pm

best contact support via email. i got it that way

cheers

Return to Feature Requests, Bugs & Error Messages